[Closed RP Application] The Taboo, Broken.

1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

05-02-2011

Hello folks, it's been a long time since I've had enough free time to come back to my favorite place in the forums. I've been in College and now that i'm back home, it's time to RP for serious.

Prelim. Notes:
1. There are limited slots for this RP.
2. Those of you who continue with the event, please try to stay on course and not venture too far off the path. While we like to keep creativity in your hands, we do have a story to tell!
3. If you are chosen to continue, please at that point mark your posts at the beginning with " | RP | " if you need me to respond to something.

Application Period ends on the 21st

Rules
1. You may only RP as an original character you have made. Examples: Your own summoner, a citizen of a city-state.
2. Do not force actions upon another RPer.
3. Use parenthesis when speaking out of character. ((Hi I am speaking out of character.))
4. Please keep it clean!
5. Disclaimer: When interacting with an interactable storyline character, it may take some time for them to respond ((I R BUSY SOMETIMES!!!))
6. Please do not force actions upon a canon character Example: Kayle, Ryze, Nunu, Swain.
7. Link a profile for your character that other people can reference. Also helps when compiling a list of characters and what they can preform.

I only link this since others do it alot too, it's my RP Guide: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...guide+to+being

NOW THEN! TO SET THE STAGE!!!:

Within the Institue of War lies the Reliquary, a sacred Vault of the League that houses their artifacts of power and might. Only the most Senior members of the League have acess to this sacred place, and even then it requires no less then three to gain acess. Inside this vault lies such things like the mighty Infinity Edge, the potent Rabadon's Deathcap, and much more. Not the copies, but the origionals; items of such power that in the wrong hands could cause disaster among the world of Runeterra. The only way he could gain acess would be thru contributing an artifact worthy of being admitted and added into the Leagues repertoire. Seeing as there's no way he'd hand over anything he's hoarding, he had to come up with a new plan, a new way to get in....

- - - - - - - -

Within the all the major City-States there were large poster everywhere. Within the streets of Demacia, to the back allies of Zaun, almost anyone could at least find one of these posters. Upon it was the image of a Summoner in their traditional robes, holding out a hand with a draped scoll. Upon the scroll read the following message:

"Expedition Force Required: Force of at least 8 Strong Individuals and 2 Healers

Rewards: Spoils of the Adventure & Cash Reward

Please contact Summoner Alexi Pomf for more Information. A resume with credentials will be required to be accepted"

As people in the streets of Demacia, of Noxus, of Piltover and Zaun, of Ionia and Bandle City and even the frigid Frejord go about their days, certain people notice these posters. To some, it was an adventure; others, a chance at fame and fortune. To some, darker intent only known to them. To all however, this was seen as a Challenge. The land South of the Great Barrier is a harsh and unforgiving location, and an expedition force of no less then ten strong people meant they would face great hardships, greater even puzzels, and most of all, deadly advesaries. As people look on who are interested, they all think the same thing...

"What exactly are we going after?"

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/19))

Lu would look to the posters and stop for a moment, another expedition to the south of the barrier? He would continue to observe the poster in his usual casual and spaced out manner, until finally nodding to himself as if he came to some such conclusion. Yes this could be a good opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, perhaps picking up clues from his last expedition to the region. Looking around for a moment he would then head off to find this Alexi Pomf. If nothing else this would at least give him time away from the league. Lu chuckled to himself.

Nwol

05-02-2011

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/107 ))

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/85 ))

Having seen the poster in the ever glum and depressing city of Noxus, Tekun smirked. An opportunity to earn some money and possibly a reward. Hell, he had been in a slump as of late. An orb of purple circled around him, like a whisp. He nodded to it.

"You're up for this as well Nwol?" He questioned with a smirk. The wisp remained silent, but the answer was clear. At least it was to Tekun. Others could see the wisp, it caught the eye of many, though they quickly dismissed it as a fimiliar. "Very well. Let's find this summoner then. Easy enough job right?"

Delmegar

05-02-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/598

Joshua more often than not simply patrolled the peaceful Ionian lands, sear hing for injustice wherever he may find it. It was rare enough that he did. Ionia as a whole was peaceful and calm. In his two years since he became a defender here, he had only seen maybe three incidents. All of them were during Lee Sin's self immolation.

As he passed through the gates of Ionia's Capital city he heard the gossiping of some men and women by a food stand. He didn't mean to eavesdrop but once heard of an adventure involving a Summoner whom he knew by Master Yi; he had to approach them.

"Excuse me, what was it you were discussing?" Joshua felt awkward approaching them, even though he knew they would not mind in the least. Even though he was a born Noxian, the people here loved and respected him completely. He'd never show it but he was extremely grateful for that. Especially giving his past history.

One of them turned with a smile. the woman bowed low and offered him a piece of paper, "Here you are, Crusader. These are being passed out all over Valoran, if the rumors are true. Looks like something you would be interested in." The others laughed with her at that. he was known to be somewhat of an adventurer. he was always seeking ways to test his new skills.

"Thank you very much," He began to walk away and turned. He had no idea where this Summoner actually was or what he looked like. The poster lacked those details. It read, 'A resume with credentials will be required to be accepted.'

Joshua scrawled some things down on a piece of paper he carried for making reports on incidents. "Mary, do you know where this Alexi pomp is?"

She shook her head and held out her hand, "No idea, Josh. But there were several individuals passing these out. If you're busy then I could go find one of them. Maybe they will bring this to him."

Joshua smiled, "Yes, thank you. I think I have some preparations to make."He gave her the parchment, smiled again and left the group with a half-hearted wave. He did not like fully committing to people. His past and upbringing made it very difficult to truly know him and what he may be thinking.

i am a bore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Kona Ice Heart

Kona made her way into the village, it had been a long time since she had been to this particular village. She took a deep breath and put her staff on top of her shoulders and wrapped her arms around it. Something was different, most times when she came into a village people would come to her pressing in around her asking for her knowledge of healing. She shrugged it off and smiled to herself as she made her way further into the village.

"... needs people to help them find something."

"... just send Ezreal, he knows where to ..."

"... posters everywhere, who put them up?"

The large crowd was all facing something being held by someone in the middle of it, everyone trying to talk at once. Kona let out a sigh and brought her staff down on the ground with a sharp noise. The voices all cut off at once and all pairs of eyes turned to face her.

"What is this about? People trading idle chatter when there is work that needs doing?" She casually made her way towards the center of the group and snatched the poster out of the hands of who was holding it. She read it quickly to herself then crumpled it, a mischievous gleam flashing across her eyes, "Well? Do I need to do everything. Who requires my knowledge?" Few people did, which she always counted as a good thing to herself, and when they were all taken care of she paused only briefly to get some food to eat and more for her pack. She left the village quickly, having only stopped for a brief time total, she easily caught up with the runner than was putting up the posters all through out Freljord, "Where do I put my mark?"

K D Bonez

05-02-2011

((forgot to say when the application period is over ~_~)

Still Eternity

05-02-2011

(21st of April? Or 21st of May?)

K D Bonez

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Eternity View Post
(21st of April? Or 21st of May?)

((May, it's past April ._. and I posted today))

Still Eternity

05-02-2011

(Ah, well the title said "Closed" so I was a bit confused. Thank you for making that clear.)

K D Bonez

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Eternity View Post
(Ah, well the title said "Closed" so I was a bit confused. Thank you for making that clear.)
Wish we could change titles ._.

1234511 ... 16