[Champion Suggestion]Mir'Pear, the Death Weaver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoofster

05-02-2011

Hello everyone, I'm Hoofster and I just wanted to post this champion idea I had. It's based off the Concept Art Champion Creation Contest. I was moveing during the contests time so I wasn't able to enter but I still wanted to post this idea cause there's a few things about it I liked alot.

Mir'Pear, the Death Weaver

Damage 46 (+3 / per level)
Health 440 (+84 / per level)
Mana 255 (+40 / per level)
Move Speed 305
Armor 10 (+3.5 / per level)
Spell Block 30 (+0 / per level)
Health Regen 1 (+0.11 / per level)
Mana Regen 1.5 (+0.14 / per level)
Attack Range: Melee

Champion Type: Carry, Assassin

Lore: Not all of Karthus' army is of an undead monstrosity. One creature also transformed by the wild and foul magics of the Howling Marsh still breathes, and has impressed Karthus enough to be chosen has his personal gaurd. No one knows the exact origins of Mir'Pear, if she was human, an evolution of animal like Rammus, or the result of some twisted spell. What is known is that she's a deadly hunter, and even more territorial then Karthus. Few make it more then a yard into the swamp anymore with rumers that some have been unlucky enough to not even have their foot hit the ground. Mir'Pear's venom doesn't kill her target, she believes that's to slow, and takes the joy out of the hunt, instead it uses the magic of the swamps to slice through her victems more thorughly.

Abilities

Quote:
(Passive) Envenom- Venom coats Mir'Pear's sythe granting bonus damage.
Mir'Pear's auto attacks deal 10/20/30 (+.2 ap) magic damage and poisons the target for 3 seconds. If she attacks a poisoned target the ability power bonus is tripled (+.6 ap)

Look: Green poison dripping from her sythe.

This is supposed to be the defineing ability of Mir'Pear. The poison doesn't actually do damage like other poison effects. But it does provide a poison effect for Cass to proc her fangs off of and other dot poisons will proc Mir'Pear's bonus damage.
Quote:
(Q) Overdose - Mir'Pear coats her weapon with extra poison allowing her to send slashs to attack enemies from a distance.
Mir'Pear's attacks become ranged attacks for 10 seconds and her next basic attack withen 3 seconds deals 70/90/110/130/150 (+.3 ap) bonus magic damage.

90/100/110/120/130 mana
20 second CD.

Look: A bright green glow on her sythe while the bonus proc is active and a lower green glow while just the range effect is active.
Cool down starts as soon as the ability is active. At max CD reduction there would only be a 2 second down time on this ability turning a melee champion into a very dangerous ranged threat. The mana cost is high to keep her from just nukeing through champs at an early level with her base damage passive damage and active damage.

Quote:
(W) Web-Spray- Mir'Pear sprays a web in front of her cocooning an enemy and slowing others nearby.
Sprays webs in a cone slowing enemies by 15/20/25/30/35% for 4 seconds. The first enemy in the center of the spray will be cocooned, stunning them for 2 seconds

100 mana
15/13.5/12/10.5/9 second CD
Range 625

Look: White web cone spray with a cocoone web wrap on the stunned target.
This ability will use a new targeting type, it'll be a cone like Annie/Miss Fortune/Kassadin, but in the middle of that cone will be an skill shot arrow. The target hit by the area of the cone with the skill shot arrow will suffer the stun effect as well as the slow.

Quote:
(E) Natural Selection- Mir'Pears natural evolution allows her to gain bonus strength.
Passive: Increases attack speed by 5/10/15/20/25% + the % of your cooldown reduction. Every 20 seconds she generats a spin, max 3.
Active: Mir'Pear shoot a spine at target enemy or egg. Enemies take 70/110/150/190/230 (+.5 ap) and if they are poisoned lose 10/18/26/34/42 magic resist for 7 seconds. If an egg is targeted it and up to 2 near by eggs explode causing AOE damage.
4 sec cd
95/110/125/140/155 mana
Kept the speed bonus for helping itemizeation. Added a 2 prong attack to boost her pen or deal damage via the eggs. The spines range would be about that of Annies Q and the egg aoe about the size of Brands E bonus range.

Quote:
(R) Ultimate: The Parlor - Mir'Pear marks her territory, and nothing is allowed in her territory. Covers the area in webs and eggs. While in this area enemies movement speed and attack speed is reduced by 50% and her movement and attack speed are inreased by 50%. If an enemy steps on an eg they take 100/150/200 (+.5 ap) and are envenomed for 5 seconds. Entire effect lasts 10 seconds.

150 mana
120/100/80 sec CD
Size: Same as Trundles Contaminate

Look: Webs cover everything with green/purple eggs spread around in a pattern.
Area is a perfect circle around Mir'Pear, eggs spawn at random spots in this area and are visible and with careful movement should be avoidable. But the pattern should be designed so that the route out of the web is long with the movement speed debuff and eating an egg or 2 might be nessicary to escape the area before Mir'Pear eats you alive with auto attacks.

The Breakdown: So the idea here is to create a ranged magic-auto attacker, kinda like Kog'Maw but in a different way. Kog deals his damage primarly as a base %, Mir will rely greatly on her passive, turning her ability power into a kind of attack damage. Her abilities are designed to help her auto attack as much as possible and to make her feel unique. I could have easily of made her attack ranged and removed the effect from envenom. But I think this makes her passive less effective without it active and takes alot of the early harass out of her that she could have giving her more balance.

twomz

05-02-2011

Q reminds me a lot of Kayles 'ranged melee' ability. The basis for the character seems to be restrict enemy movements and wail on them from range, which is a good basis for squishy dps characters to have.

W and R look good, but a slow that size would probably be hard to balance. Also the R reminds me a bit of GPs ult, except you have to either rely on them running into eggs or your teammates pulling/pushing them into them.

The E is underwhelming to me.

Hoofster

05-02-2011

The eggs are more of a detourance to keep people from running straight out. I have an idea for am e remake that'll take some of the randomness out of r.

Hoofster

05-03-2011

Bump

Hoofster

05-03-2011

Updated E to help ultimate and to be more interesting.

XD Muffinman

05-03-2011

Try Psymon the Undying breed i like the concept and you know how to balance out the damage n stuff could you help me with mine please!!!

Hoofster

05-03-2011

Bump

Hoofster

05-03-2011

Bump, also guys, check out psymon as well as nigh, two interesting champs I'm following atm.

Hoofster

05-04-2011

Bump

Hoofster

05-04-2011

Off of page 1 again, think after tomorrow I'll just let it fall off.