1st Proving Grounds Tournament ($125 in prizes!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrGiggles001

05-02-2011

Props to R66Y for the time spent on this.

Arch

05-02-2011

Can I join? Lvl 24.

R66Y

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchxWing View Post
Can I join? Lvl 24.
Once we have the team captains picked, then you will be able to join as a player (and decide whom you want to play for!)

AkitaNeru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

If you don't have enough mentors (I doubt that's an issue), I'll take a slot, but put me down as an alternate otherwise.

I don't feel particularly competitive, so I'll happily leave that to the more gung-ho guys.

It'd be neat if we could get spectator mode for this, though, as I'd like to be able to stream these matches, possibly with commentary.

Papa Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Im down for it, have had a couple people ask if I will participate. So mark down Trav as a Mentor Lead if needed.

Ashendarei

05-02-2011

Not sure if this is where we sign up, but I'd like to go as a Mentor.

Papa DuBois

05-02-2011

I would like to sign up as a mentor =)

Haven't participated in PG before but i want to help out other new players more, aside from what i do for the University

Looks to be great!!

Megashield

05-02-2011

I could always mentor buttttttt.........yeeeee only if i was severely handicapped XD

The Djinn

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megashield View Post
I could always mentor buttttttt.........yeeeee only if i was severely handicapped XD
You get to play with just your face and mouse hand (which you can only use for movement).

It's possible. I've done it as Sona. The hardest part is hitting the right button with your nose while still keeping an eye on the screen...I recommend taping the keyboard to something vertical, so you can view the game as you face-roll the buttons.

That said, I honestly do appreciate the acknowledgement that you might unbalance things incredibly. That's definitely something to keep in mind when R66Y is setting things up...hopefully we eventually get a mentor or two who can provide a suitable challenge to you, Mega.

Speaking of which, I don't think I've ever played with you. Given what I've heard, I'd love the opportunity, should it arise.

TXH SupportDaddy

05-02-2011

Id like to sign up as a player. Level 15