1st Proving Grounds Tournament ($125 in prizes!)

12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinalMystery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Sounds like a great idea. Is there a level restriction?

Metaphisto

05-02-2011

I just want to wish everyone involved good luck and that I am glad to see the proving grounds is getting bigger and better. Nice job, everyone!

ShadyGrave

05-02-2011

i unfortunately work that evening. best of luck to whoever plays.

ugnis13

05-02-2011

I'm definitely in. Ugnis13, mentor. I also wanted to say thanks to R66Y for putting in all the time and effort to set this up for us. Doing this for 5 different PGs is quite the task.

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Thanks, R66Y, for putting this together! And good luck to everyone who chooses to participate!

How official does this have to get for Riot to pitch in a Champion Ryze skin?

Lord Tolkien

05-02-2011

I would like to sign up as a mentor. I am level 30 and am currently fluctuating around the 1475-1400 ELO range in Solo Q Ranked.

Zurdou

05-02-2011

I'd like to enter, but żIs this in the new player forum because the levels of the players must be low, or could be any level?
I'm currently at lvl 11 so I'd like to know how fair is it gonna be :3.

R66Y

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillhart View Post
Thanks, R66Y, for putting this together! And good luck to everyone who chooses to participate!

How official does this have to get for Riot to pitch in a Champion Ryze skin?
I believe that the ryze skin is for official tournaments only (I want to say they need to be season 1 sanctioned type events). I could be wrong, but given that I am, for the moment, limiting sign-up fairly heavily (ie, only 8 teams and priority given to PG players/mentors) and have no real sponsorship or other backing beyond me trying to throw it together myself (and I have very little experience on putting stuff like this together), I do not expect any support from Riot. That said, be cool to get a red bump in here *pokes reds in newbie forum*

R66Y

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurdou View Post
I'd like to enter, but żIs this in the new player forum because the levels of the players must be low, or could be any level?
I'm currently at lvl 11 so I'd like to know how fair is it gonna be :3.
Any level can sign up, but I will be giving priority to those that have been involved in Proving Grounds up until now. If you've not participated in PG before, I will add you as an alternative to fill any holes in teams when sign up is complete.

CEO Kasen

05-02-2011

Color me intrigued! As a Student, I'd love to give it a shot!

Edit: Attempting to sign up under Travigaler's banner.

12345612 ... 21