Movespeed Quints on Carries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ergheis

05-01-2011

why not? if you're supposed to get Swiftness with Ashe, would these give more damage output than Armorpen?

DrDoomMD

05-01-2011

Ashe has a built in slow and usually runs with flash and ghost so movespeed on Ashe wouldn't be necessary especially since a Ashe with little armor pen is a joke. Move speed quints are more beneficial for initiator and usually carries aren't initiating rather than cleaning up.

Azaer

05-01-2011

Get mercs on ashe, really. Speed won't help you when you're stunned.

So yeah, I do use MS quints on Ashe, but its mostly cuz I like em in general.

Docmore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2011

I use movespeed quints on two charactes only: Singed and yi. With the quints, ulility move speed mastery, and level 1 boots, no one can match my speed starting from level 1.

JohnCataldo

05-02-2011

(1) Movespeed is always great.
(2) Movespeed is rare on items.
(3) There's always something else you want. =)

Basically, it's your choice. But I certainly think getting MS quints and trying them is worthwhile. I use them on all kinds of people, sometimes, but they certainly feel most helpful on physical melee and tanks that really need to get in people's faces. More movement is still good for kiting and position on other champs, of course, but if you have other team members controlling space with CC, it's not as important for you to have the movement.

TsurugiHikari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Depends on your play style to be honest. Yes, it's a joke to have a AD carry with little to no penetration runes on it. Though it doesn't mean it won't help you do other things that is a carry supposed to do. Damage per second will be affected though it could mean you can kite a bit easier and get out of nasty situation when your Summoner Spells on Cool down and your mana is low.