failed to launch RADS/system/rads_user_kernel.exe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flashstab

10-02-2011

man come on riot on my pos labtop I have no problems runnin LoL none but I get a new computer and I have to re install LoL 7 times in 2 days for a different problem

Fastenal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roädkill View Post
this works bump

skullputra

03-02-2012

same problem .................tried everything from admin start-up

sh0gunhua84

04-30-2012

Adobe Air update = Sucess for me =))
Bump

RiceBoyz

12-05-2012

me no like this T^T no lol until fix

SupaWhiteJesus

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canddy View Post
i installed L.O.L and everytime i click on the icon i get this error...
failed to launch RADS/system/rads_user_kernel.exe.
Iv tried reinstalling and it does not help. First time i have had this problem.
PLEASE HELP, THANK YOU
I had this problem when I woke up and tried to play Leagues I already redownloaded the client yesterday because my "chat" was copletely gone, but somehow i got the file to run even though it said "kernel" issues or whatever go to this link and get to league admin click it and click the next league file then go into your downloads and right click to run if that doesnt work setup up repair for your client and then try to run the file as an administrator, hopefully this helps anyone with the problem i had too
file:///C:/Riot%20Games/League%20of%20Legends/

bluntrollinman

01-27-2013

man this is really anoying i go to download league so i can play and i cant i get some dumb rads error this sucks i just wanna get down on some lol but cant would repairing possibly fix this problem or will it still have the error and can anyone find a solution for this would really help need to play

Geminisix

04-24-2013

I have had the same issue. If I move the launcher icon back into the original Riot/league of legends folder then it works. Occasionally I have to use the admin. icon to launch the program. Not sure what the problem is...PLEASE FIX THIS.

hemphill420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2013

Someone posted a link to another page and it was the following url http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...d.php?t=714842
I got to the end of rivingtons post and it stated to download and replace the kernels file.
Well i opened the file and my original one was non existant. Redownloaded file and put in correct directory, DID NOT HAVE THE SAME ISSUE ANYMORE. Now as for other ones, ya... GFG RIOT WTB OLD LAUNCHER CAUSE THIS WEEK OF **** IS PRETTY BULL.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

08-16-2013

Here's a current fix for this issue,

Failed to launch RADS\system\rads_user_kernel.exe
1a. Navigate to your rads_user_kernel.exe file (default path is c:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\System)
1b. Delete your current rads_user_kernel.exe file
1c. Download a New RADS User Kernel
1d. Save for copy the new RADS file to the same location (default path is c:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\System)