PVP.net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xCrackajacKx

11-12-2012

This worked for me: Taken from Norrey Dimas off youtube.

1) Go to your Riot Games installation on your harddisk, usually C:/Riot Games/League of Legends 2) Open the following directory: rads // projects // lol_air_client // releases // [the highest number] Delete the following files: - releasemanifest - S_OK Open the 'deploy folder' 3) Within this deploy folder, delete the following folders/files: - lib (folder) - META-INF (folder) - mod (folder) - lolclient.exe (file) - lolclient.swf (file) - locale.properties (file) 4) Restart your LoL application

Seorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Mine stops at 99% with 2 seconds remaining at "DariusExecute.luaobj" and wont go any further, keeps giving me error messages

xDxMx

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seorn View Post
Mine stops at 99% with 2 seconds remaining at "DariusExecute.luaobj" and wont go any further, keeps giving me error messages
Same here. I've tried everything and re-installed it, still stops at DariusExecute.luaobj

Notsosneekyninja

Recruiter

11-14-2012

i cant post it here for some reason

complete121

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

All you have to do is run as admin and it should work i had to do it when i first started playing and my gf just downloaded it and sh got the same problem and as soon as she ran it as admin problem solved

hope i helped

JasonKaroshi

11-22-2012

( USER)[22:24:32.282] RADS::UserKernel::Application::Run: Riot Application Distribution System (c) 2010 Riot Games (version 1.0.0.228)
( USER)[22:24:32.282] RADS::UserKernel::Application::Run: Running at 22:24:32 on 11/22/2012
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.283] RADS::UserKernel::Application::Run: Command line: "updateandrun lol_launcher LoLLauncher.exe"
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.283] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: Executed from root folder with correct name, not an update.
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.283] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::HTTPConnection: (http://l3cdn.riotgames.com)
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.283] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::Connect: (http://l3cdn.riotgames.com)
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.284] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: ("/releases/live/system/rads_user_kernel.exe.version", "C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/temp\TMP5213.tmp", RETRY, 0x00000000)
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.456] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: Up to date.
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.456] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection:isconnect: ()
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.462] RADS::Common::LocalFileSystem::FindFiles: (C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/temp/TMP*, 0x00000000 , 0x00000000)
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.468] RADS::User::PandoManager::start: launching Pando
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.481] RADS::UserKernel::UserCommandThread::ThreadProc: Command Line: [updateandrun] [lol_launcher] [LoLLauncher.exe]
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.481] RADS::API::Impl::Main::Main: User kernel is running, attempting connection.
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.481] RADS::Common::Cider::Cider: Failed to load TGIsFullscreen, Cider not running
( USER)[22:24:32.481] RADS::Common::Cider::Create: Running on Windows
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.481] RADS::API::Impl::Main::Main: Using Named Pipe to attempt connection
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.481] RADS::Common::ErrorMessageMap::ErrorMessageMap: locale: en_us
( ERROR)[22:24:32.482] RADS::API::Impl::NamedPipe::Manager::Manager: Access is denied.
( ERROR)[22:24:32.482] RADS::API::Impl::NamedPipe::Manager::Manager: CreateFile failed
( ERROR)[22:24:32.482] RADS::API::Impl::Main::Main: Failed to initialize connection with user kernel.
( ERROR)[22:24:32.482] RADS::API::Impl::Main::Main: Failure connecting to kernel, attempting to continue with dll only
(WARNING)[22:24:32.482] RADS::API::Impl::RuntimeEnvironment::RuntimeEnviro nment: Did not find keywords "projects" or "solutions" in path
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.482] RADS::API::Impl::RuntimeEnvironment::GenerateFileM ap: start building file map
( DEBUG)[22:24:32.482] RADS::API::Impl::RuntimeEnvironment::GenerateFileM ap: done building file map
(WARNING)[22:24:32.482] RADS::API::Impl::Main::Main: Could not determine solution or project runtime environment, execution will continue but all files will be treated as unmanaged in the current folder.

ävox

12-18-2012

Solutions:

Temporarily disable your Antivirus:

If your Patcher is stuck on a particular file, this will resolve the issue. We are currently attempting to determine the root cause of this issue, but in the meantime please utilize this workaround as it should allow you to patch and play without any problems.

Force a Repatch:

This can be done in one of two ways - the first method works for most, but if that fails, the second method should do the trick:

Method 1:

1) Go to your Riot Games folder (C:/Riot Games/League of Legends)

2) Open the following directory:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\<hig hest version number>

3) Delete the following files:
releasemanifest
S_OK

4) Open the Deploy folder

5) Delete the following folders/files:
lib (folder)
META-INF (folder)
mod (folder)
lolclient.exe (file)
lolclient.swf (file)
locale.properties (file)

4) Restart your LoL application

ävox

12-18-2012

Method 2:

1) Delete the following folder:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher

2) Restart your LoL application

Repair corrupt game files

Occasionally, Patcher issues can occur when certain game files become corrupt. For this reason, using the Repair function in the Patcher is a good idea if you begin to experience these issues. (If you are experiencing an issue opening the Patcher at all, you can skip this step).

To run the repair function:
1.Run League of Legends.
2.Click on the button with a gear near the top of the window.
3.Click Repair
5.Wait. The repair function can take anywhere from 5 minutes to over 30 depending on the number of corrupt files it has to repair.

ävox

12-18-2012

Alternative Solutions:

Here are some additional fixes that will help you configure your permissions levels to allow access to the League of Legends Patcher:

Disable UAC(Windows Vista and Win7 Only)

The following is a short guide to disabling the UAC: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...user-account-c...
* Be sure to use the "Never notify me when:" setting

Manually Update/Install the .Net Framework 3.5

You can download this update for your .Net Framework from the following Microsoft website:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...milyid=333325f...

Run the game as an administrator

To run the game as an Administrator, try the following:

1) Right-Click on the short-cut

2) Select the properties tab

3) Check the box labeled "Run as administrator"

If none of these troubleshooting tips fix the issue for you, please submit a Support Ticket and we will be happy to assist you.

EBGuate

01-28-2013

i cant play i dont know what happen