Champion IP Reduction Weeks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bionic error

Recruiter

05-01-2011

Is there a way to see how riot plans to reduce the IP for certain champions?

I've been watching a lot of assassins and considering i have a high count of tanks and support classes ...

i have been really wanting to give Akali a try.

Is there a list? Or do they randomly choose three champions one to two weeks to reduce the cost of IP and WHEN can you reduce AKALI

--
error

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2011

They only reduce IP of champions that are very old. Akali is old but nothing compared to Ryze/Malphite/Morgana.
They probably gona make Taric or Cho 1350.

Angemon

05-01-2011

well there are champion sales in which they reduce the rp cost, not the ip cost. And occasionally they will drop the ip price of a champion, most noticeably when new champions come out. So far the ip drops have only been for the original 40 champions though, and akali is not likely to go on sale

edit: also akali is only 3150, that's really in the lower price range for a champion

MadaMonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2011

Unless I'm mistaken they've only done it one time (with 3 champions). I get the feeling this will be REALLY infrequent. I wouldn't expect it to happen again for some months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angemon View Post
well there are champion sales in which they reduce the rp cost, not the ip cost. And occasionally they will drop the ip price of a champion, most noticeably when new champions come out. So far the ip drops have only been for the original 40 champions though, and akali is not likely to go on sale
Bro, you seem to be all over the place in your post.
"they dont drop ip price"
"occasionally they drop ip price"

bionic error

Recruiter

05-01-2011

Yeah its not the IP that is the problem, two days to three days of pug games could have me the champion..

i just hate to think of how much my rune book is going to cost to make a totally different build for a melee dps assassin >.<

I have only been here for about a month now -- not sure on which champions are oldest.

but earning champions to have a decent list to play with, depending on someones mood, is almost headbashingly irritating.

klirk

05-03-2011

I've only seen price reducted for the RP not IP. also when is Vlad going to be on sale i want to buy him.
=P