If you disconnect from a match!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mace

08-27-2009

This post is to hopefully better inform people on how to reconnect to a match that you've disconnected from and be a little easier to find.

So I was in a game with some friends last night when, thank god for automatic updates, my comp restarts itself. So I reboot the computer and get back on vent only to realize I have no idea how to get back in game. It took me about 10min altogether to find and understand what the post was saying. I did eventually reconnect, but needless to say we lost . If your like me worry not there is a way to reconnect!

Riot has already posted a thread about how to do this so i'm not trying to take credit for anything I just want there to be more up to date info on how to do this. Basically you go into your start menu click on your computer/hard drive and then find your Riot Games folder. After you've found it you click on the league of legends forder then inside that there should be a ton of files, find the folder that sames Game, open it. There you should eventually come accross a file for leagueoflegends that is .exe format, double click and it will try to reconnect you to the game. (I'm using a PC with vista 32bit dont know if its different for different operating systems)

It should look something like this

C/Riot Games/LeagueofLegends/Games

once your in the games folder locate the Leagueoflegends.exe file

Special Note: You can not just double click your LoL icon it will just open the main game page IT WILL NOT RECONNECT YOU!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

08-27-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Good post with correct info.