Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

#1 tip for getting out of elo hell!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Regatz

04-30-2011

Play nocturne.

dOOb

04-30-2011

You spelled "Urgot" wrong bro

Damieh

04-30-2011

Malzahar goes with a 'z'

Kamakazeproject

05-01-2011

Gl trying to play a banned champ

cLHx1

05-01-2011

this is probly the #1 way to stay in elo hell.. constantly playing the same champ over and over.. will get you no where.. pre-picking before you even see the enemys picks... is definatly fail.

I guess if your lucky you can pick one of the OP champs... NOC/RUMBL/MORDE.. but if they arnt banned they are first picks.. or you can try for the other OP's.. RAM/SHEN/AMUMU/MALPH

PHD Toxic

05-02-2011

Quote:
cLHx1:
this is probly the #1 way to stay in elo hell.. constantly playing the same champ over and over.. will get you no where.. pre-picking before you even see the enemys picks... is definatly fail.

I guess if your lucky you can pick one of the OP champs... NOC/RUMBL/MORDE.. but if they arnt banned they are first picks.. or you can try for the other OP's.. RAM/SHEN/AMUMU/MALPH

I played Udyr probably 15-20 times in a row and got myself from 1300 to nearly 1600 in a week or so.

Nerahmat

05-02-2011

You, sir, obviously don't own cho'gath.

PHD Toxic

05-02-2011

I do actually why do you say that? You can't really "carry" your way out of "elo hell" with Cho'Gath but you sure as hell can with Udyr. =)