#1 tip for getting out of elo hell!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Regatz

04-30-2011

Play nocturne.

dOOb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2011

You spelled "Urgot" wrong bro

Damieh

04-30-2011

Malzahar goes with a 'z'

Kamakazeproject

05-01-2011

Gl trying to play a banned champ

cLHx1

05-01-2011

this is probly the #1 way to stay in elo hell.. constantly playing the same champ over and over.. will get you no where.. pre-picking before you even see the enemys picks... is definatly fail.

I guess if your lucky you can pick one of the OP champs... NOC/RUMBL/MORDE.. but if they arnt banned they are first picks.. or you can try for the other OP's.. RAM/SHEN/AMUMU/MALPH

PHD Toxic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLHx1 View Post
this is probly the #1 way to stay in elo hell.. constantly playing the same champ over and over.. will get you no where.. pre-picking before you even see the enemys picks... is definatly fail.

I guess if your lucky you can pick one of the OP champs... NOC/RUMBL/MORDE.. but if they arnt banned they are first picks.. or you can try for the other OP's.. RAM/SHEN/AMUMU/MALPH
I played Udyr probably 15-20 times in a row and got myself from 1300 to nearly 1600 in a week or so.

Nerahmat

05-02-2011

You, sir, obviously don't own cho'gath.

PHD Toxic

05-02-2011

I do actually why do you say that? You can't really "carry" your way out of "elo hell" with Cho'Gath but you sure as hell can with Udyr. =)