SION AD item build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightsaga

03-05-2010

Im trying out Sion, and he pwns, I wanna buy him

and well I wanna build him as a AD.

Can you suggest me buiidls you use? item builds btw.

SlyGoat

03-05-2010

Typical DPS build. Last Whisper, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Stark's Fervor, Banshee's Veil is what I'd do. But I don't play Sion as deeps.

Monkey King Bar

03-05-2010

I disagree with SlyGoat I would go Atma's, Warmog, Starks, Last Whisper or Phantom Dancer

Micar

03-05-2010

I disagree with both of the above.

Bezerker Greaves
Trinity
Starks
Infinity
Banshees

(start with sheen)
(slygoats is pretty good)

SlyGoat

03-05-2010

Trinity? Really? You realize Trinity is base damage only, right? As in, not damage from items or Enrage?

Gamecmdr

03-05-2010

yeah trinities not such a good idea, as he doesnt have any spammable spells really, thier all kinda long cd. plus it doesnt syngergize very well with his only phys spell, his ult as it doesnt lifesteal.

slygoats would work very nicely, altough i think theres better starks carriers than sion

Micar

03-05-2010

Its amazing early game and works well with his stun-shield-ult.

Also im not sure but does enrage increase his base damage?

Regardless its amazing you should try it even with the sheen/trinity nerf.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2010

Sion is one of those champions that you can throw pretty much anything on and do pretty well.

I usually go, when I go DPS.

B. Veil
Warmogs
Boots of some sort
Starks
Phantom Dancer
Infinity Edge or Atmas

The build is not written in stone, half the time I end up tankier because of the enemy team. All he really needs is Starks & Zeals or PD.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Typical DPS build. Last Whisper, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Stark's Fervor, Banshee's Veil is what I'd do. But I don't play Sion as deeps.
Wrong, sorry sly.

My friend found the best possible Sion DPS build. Now its not specifically AD, but its DPS if thats what youre looking for. This is top secret stuff, me, the inventor of this build, and one of our firends use this build with amazing results.

Enough talk, here it is: Start, Vamp Scepter, build Maladies, then Zerk Grieves. Next get Zeal, followed by Atmas Impaler. Finish off your Phantom Dancer. If you not completely dominating and it theres time for another item, get Frozen Mallet.

Heres why this build trumps even the best AP sion. Getting the attack speed from Maladies and Grieves lets you last hit very effectively to get a ton of health from Enrage, which you should max first, Along with using his shield explosion(maxed second) to kill creeps, which also gives health as long as Enrage is active. Keep farming creeps and that increases the damage your Atmas adds. Remeber Enrage adds a healthy chunk of damage on is own, so damage items arent a priority.

After farming enough to with Enrage active, which it always should be, you will have the health of a tank and the dps of a carry. You crit like a mother, you attack faster than twitch, especially with your ult up, and you have lifesteal. Just jungle when possible and try to get a lane partner that doesnt need to last hit.

So there ya go, my friend would probably hate me if he saw this post, but he doesnt go on the forums, so whatever.

TL;DR there is none, i shouldnt be telling you this anyway.

SlyGoat

03-05-2010

I got as far as "malady" and then stopped paying attention because Malady is just a downgraded Stark's.