[Champion Concept] Rayan, Mix Blood Elemental

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PedestrianA

04-30-2011

Rayan is designed as a mage. The idea of it is that your spells leaves different marks on enemy affected. Each marks get its own effect, and will give your other spells an extra effect. And it is designed that its ulti will get a really short CD, but is useless unless the enemy get a certain amount of marks on them. Totally four marks is designed, currently named sky, sea, earth and astro, but exact effects is uncertain.

Reserved Ideas: Each of his ability also gain him a passive

i.e.: The name Rayan got a meaning of galaxy

Rayan, Mix Blood Elemental

Lore:
One day, an explosion happens in a laboratory in Zaun, no one really cares what had happened because this happens so often. Though Zaunians just treat it as a part of their daily live, the league detects an unusual elemental wave in the atmosphere, when research team is sent there, Rayan is found there, newly born, as an elemental live.

The league try to catch it but failed, and this little thing quickly learn everything he need, from language to psychology to the use of his power. Finally, he decided to join the League of Legends, but clearly shows his mistrust towards the league, which is believed to be caused by the failed capture just after he came to the world. On the other hand, the reason he doing this is also unknown.

The league do some research on his birth, and it is found that the laboratory mixed and concentrated all kind of elements and try to form a mix blood elemental, though they successfully create Rayan, a form of living as high as Anivia and Brand, they all die at his birth.

Rayan, now holding the power controlling almost any elements in the world, is giving his power to the league, and become active on the fields of justice.

"So, mix blood elemental could exist? Never heard through out my live."-Anivia

Role:Range, Mage
Defend: Low
Attack: Low
Spell: High
Difficulties: High

Stat: (Uncertain)

Passive:
(Unnamed, related to astro)
After a spell is cast, the next attack lefts an astro mark on the target for 2s, also deals special effects(still thinking) if the target get marks belongs to Rayan on them.
Astro Mark: An extra damage is dealt
Sky Mark: Silence the enemy
Sea Mark: Reduce the MR of the enemy
Earth Mark: Traps the enemy

Q:
(Unnamed, related to sky)
Deals a damage to enemies on a straight line, leaving the enemies with a sky mark for 2s. Deals special effects when the enemies got other marks on them.
Cool Down:7s
Astro Mark: Knock up the enemies
Sky Mark: push away the enemies around it.
Sea Mark: Slows the enemies
Earth Mark: Deals a damage over the next few seconds

W:
(Unnamed, related to sea)
Deals a damage to enemies on a in a cone, leaving the enemies with a sea mark for 2s. Deals special effects when the enemies got other marks on them.
Deals special effects when the enemies got other marks on them.
Cool Down:7s
Astro Mark: Push the enemy back
Sky Mark: Blind the enemy
Sea Mark: Traps the enemies around for 1s(after the enemy is pushed back if astro mark is triggered)
Earth Mark: Nearby enemies receive half of the damage

E:
(Unnamed, related to earth)
Deals a damage to enemies in the selected area, leaving the enemies with an earth mark for 2s. Deals special effects when the enemies got other marks on them.
Deals special effects when the enemies got other marks on them.
Cool Down: 7s
Astro Mark: Pull the enemy into the middle of the area
Sky Mark: Reduce the AR of the enemy
Sea Mark: Deals an extra damage
Earth Mark: Scares nearby enemies

R:
Elemental Blood
Passive: increase the lasting time of the marks by 0.5/1/1.5s when the spell is prepared.
Deals a damage and also a effect to enemies with a mark on them and the enemy will be seen in the following 5s. It also refreshes all the marks on the enemy.
Cool Down:30s
Astro Mark: Deals an extra damage.
Sky Mark: Get a magic penetration of 20/35/50 in the damage
Sea Mark: Deals an extra damage over the next 5s
Earth Mark: The total damage is increased by 15/20/25%(including effects of other marks if present)
4 Marks altogether: deals a great damage on the enemy

Note: Don't be surprised by the destructive effect of the mark leave by the same spell (Q on sky mark,W on sea mark, etc), these marks are impossible to be trigger without using your ulti to refresh the mark first(cool down > lasting time of the mark)

The full list of the champion I created:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=721087

PedestrianA

04-30-2011

Hope for some feedbacks.

PedestrianA

04-30-2011

I did some improvements, anyone give me some feedback.....?

Fre÷hr

05-03-2011

I like the system of marks, but marks are basically just added effects for each marks relative spell.

I suggest you have 3 abilities that leave marks, and then an ultimate to activate them. For example, engage with an earth mark. Do some damage, activate it if they try to leave. Or you could have combinations, but that would leave people to always get 3 then activate....

Torkin

05-03-2011

Thanks for giving feed back on my champion I made so ill do you a favor and give you feedback.

Passive: could be named Astronomical Knowledge
I also like the idea of giving marks depending on the spell used and giving each spell a different special effect on them. But could you also mention how long these marks last?

Q: Could call it Cloud Cutter

W: Could be called Rip Tide
Sky Mark: could be an interrupt
Earth Mark: Improves the damage dealt over time

E: Could be called Tremor
Astro Mark: Pulls enemy's toward center
Sky Mark: Blinds the enemy
Sea Mark: Reduced enemy armor
Earth Mark: Remove the blind and taunt but you could consume the DoT of the mark doing instant damage.

R: Name could be Elemental Blood.

Just throwing out idea's that you may use if you wish

But overall since these spells and passive can do so much i would recommend changing the cool down on the all the spells so one can be used for farming and harassing while the others can be more situational and only be used when needed.
But it all looks good

My champion: Girumaya, The Carnivorous Plant
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=712285

PedestrianA

05-14-2011

Lore finished