Why is Mordekaiser so OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IM B4TMAN

05-05-2011

Morde is not that hard to play against. Yes at times he feels OP but its called playing against a good Morde. Kogmaw destroys Morde on the daily basis. Well at least mine does. Nothing makes Morde shut up like a living artillery to deplete his shield and 12% damage Bio arcane barrage says goodnight to Morde. Theres a reason why he is dubbed the tank killer.

band of broskis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-06-2011

Harass him so that he's scared to walk up to your creeps. Or if you can't, keep in mind that his shield has cooldown.

Mıcro User

05-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLHx1 View Post
So are we gonna start saying mordekaiser is a mage/tank? or will we keep in as a MELEE champ? even though all his abilities are NOT MELEE... omg xcept 1...

Thats like calling Yi a tank or a mage...

WHAT MELEE CHARACTERS ARE ALLOWED TO GO AP AND BE REDICULOUS?

MORDEKAISER = SION... BUT ATLEAST SION HAS MANA...

WTF DOES MORDES ABILITYES COST? OH YEA NOTHING. SPAM SPAM SPAM I CANT DIE, MAGIC RESIST, I CANT DIE SPAM SPAM.. oh ****.. i almost died 3v1 i better go back.
I love this guy.. he is so right with every word he says

Kai The Exile

05-10-2011

WTF DOES MORDES ABILITYES COST? OH YEA NOTHING. SPAM SPAM SPAM I CANT DIE, MAGIC RESIST, I CANT DIE SPAM SPAM.. oh ****.. i almost died 3v1 i better go back.

His moves cost health. Have you ever played as mordekaiser? Yeah he is good and a strong pusher. I play him al ot and I laugh how people are so afraid of him they let you build up his iron man. Is he good in the laning phase against melee champs? yes, against ranged no. Its simple if you don;t attack him he gets to farm, harass and control the lane. If you harras him he can;t build up irn man, his moves drain his health and you will eventually wear him down, oh and he dosen't have an escape mechanic so when he is low on hp its a free kill.

So stop whining and learn how to play against him. I don't know why people think whichever champ they use should be able to beat all other champs in lane.