Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is Mordekaiser so OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DusilB

05-01-2011

u sound mad bro,,, and ****in stupid

Av AX0N

05-01-2011

OP, you are possibly the biggest qqer on these forums. As to dealing with morde, you have to burst him down - he's a soak that rocks against sustained dps because he can keep charging his shield and regenerating with his ult. Stun/silence+focus fire is your only real option. Trying to break him early game isn't effective as it sounds - he farms so fast it ain't funny.

Kehlin

05-01-2011

maybe its just me but morde isnt that tanky, isnt the easiest kill but certainly isnt the hardest. sounds to me like somoene got shutdown by morde and wanted too QQ lol.

who are you using mainly against morde?

cLHx1

05-01-2011

Quote:
Purona:
morde is extremely powerful since most mordes only build

thorn mail
rylais
sorcerers shoes
force of nature
warmog
sun fire cape

comeing out too

4100 HP
253 armor=effective health against physical attacks is above 13k
158 magic resist=effective health against magic is above 9500
with creeping wave on

melee does 600 damage per 5
with a Q doing 346 every 4 seconds not to mention its aoe
with a E doing 273 every 6 seconds which is also an aoe
and then his R giving him 20 percent of the opposing enemies AD AP
and taking out a total of 37.2 percent of their health for 10 seconds with a massive slow from rylais

the numbers are just staggering god forbid morde has runes exhaust and ghost

he will out last you before you can even get him down

Point proven.. either change his info from melee to mage/tank or fix his **** ratios

cLHx1

05-01-2011

Quote:
slaveoflord:
OP, you are possibly the biggest qqer on these forums. As to dealing with morde, you have to burst him down - he's a soak that rocks against sustained dps because he can keep charging his shield and regenerating with his ult. Stun/silence+focus fire is your only real option. Trying to break him early game isn't effective as it sounds - he farms so fast it ain't funny.

****ing idiot, yea lets burst down the tank in a team fight... so you burst morde down and finaly kill him.. while 4 other people rape you like your father does

Pastromy

05-01-2011

If he builds tank, you don't need to burst him down (as he is ignorable). If he doesn't, then you can burst him down--and should be able to do so effectively.

cLHx1

05-01-2011

Quote:
Pastromy:
If he builds tank, you don't need to burst him down (as he is ignorable). If he doesn't, then you can burst him down--and should be able to do so effectively.

YEA LETS REPEAT EVERYTHING EVERYONE ELSE SAYS OVER AND OVER..

SO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN CUZ MORONS DONT KNOW HOW TO READ.

YOU CANT BURST MORDE DOWN IN TEAMFIGHTS YOU IGNORANT JUNIOR MEMBER. IF YOU FOCUS ON MORDE IN A TEAM FIGHT YOURE ****ING STUPID AND ITS A FAIL.

fix the tooltip to say gank morde atleast 3 times before level 6 so you have a chance.

NyxSilence

05-01-2011

Okay...to do something other than B**** in this forum about an "OP Mord", I will enlighten your communist, complaining, @$$. First off, Mord is an OFF-TANK. He uses health instead of mana. And he has a shield that depletes over time and with damage. Second I play Mord on a daily basis and he can and will be killed if you know what you are doing. I would tell you but that would ruin the fun. HOWEVER, he IS NOT indestructible. The only ranged things he has is Ignite and his ult. That's it. So you don't have to worry about getting you from afar. Third, as you said if you feed him you can't kill him. This is not only naive and wrong, but heaven forbid you ever lose a game of LoL. If you feed ANY character that person is going to kick your lily @$$ whether you like it or not. You feed a Trist, YEAH, she WILL and CAN kill you multiple times. If you gank the character, YEAH, you got them but know they will avenge themselves. Fourth, MORD IS SLOW! Again, SLOW AS DIRT (yes dirt moves, it's called erosion). To fix this problem boots + 3x move speed masteries = fixed. Now let's look at this. That is 3 masteries. Not a whole lot but he only has one fixed problem on him now. Unless your defense is better than your skill you still will not win. Mord has more skill to him than you think. The only reason you're b****ing is because either A) you can't play him but everyone else can, B) he is your archnemesis and you always lose to him so you rage all the time, or C) you are complaining on a subject you know absolutely nothing about so you are going to complain anyways becasue you THINK you know something. Trust me, you wanna debate something you get your facts straight, you show multiple examples, stats, and you give a compelling argument. Otherwise, you are only wasting Riot's valuable space on this forum.

IS18a91d7ad2488507ec964

05-01-2011

> Competitive Play
> Mordekaiser OP

What is this I don't even-

kgyts

05-01-2011

Shut him down early with harass, don't fight him near minions. Buy magic resist.

He has no escape or cc.

How is he op? You sound bad.
Wait, scratch that, of course you are. lol.