Why is Mordekaiser so OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cLHx1

04-29-2011

Why make a champ that isnt even considerded a tank be able to have a SHIELD/+AP/+FREESUNFIRE/DOTS?

Oh and his SHIELD IS LIKE A 3 SEC COOL DOWN... OMG GONNA RUSH LEVEL 5 SHIELD AND SPAM CONSTNATLY.. SKILL!!

If anyone wannts free wins.. just play mordekaiser, rush Abbysal sceptar/FON = GG if they focus you, the rest of your team should be able to kiill them all.. if they dont focus you.. y ou should be able to kill them all..

Fix ****ing mordekaiser.. Or atleast change his ****ing info... Make it say... MAGE/TANK

Because that is what he is. Period.

cLHx1

04-29-2011

Heres actual tips from the game on how to play against morde...\

1) try focus firing on mordekaiser to take him out/take his shield out... <--- first of all... How many people a game say not to focus morde cuz he is the tank?

2) stay away from creeps so he cant use his shield on you...oh ok... I cant last hit or try to farm minions cuz he can stand next to minions and spam shield?

3)lookout for morde ignite+ultimate, he will own you with that!!

Sweet!1 thanks for the tip...riot... I'll make sure to use all these tips.. Focus fire on morde, when his shield is up, stay away from him when hes farming.. And i'll be sure to make sure he doesnt ignite+ultimate me. <--- these tips fail and are the opposite of what you should do to morde.

This is so unbalanced its not even funny.

cLHx1

04-29-2011

Morde solo mid = gg.

Why dont you just put as tips... Make sure you kill morde atleast 3 times before level 6 so your team has a chance to win...

cLHx1

04-29-2011

Someone ****ing answer me, preferably someone from riot that has something intelligent to say according to the posts i put up.

tpazolite

04-29-2011

this is competitive discussion, not tryhard discussion.

cLHx1

04-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmicidal View Post
this is competitive discussion, not tryhard discussion.
ok thanks for doing what i asked not to do youre stupid as ****, you think i was looking for an answer a 10 year old could give me?

EZ Bake Loven

04-29-2011

If Mord was broken, I'm pretty sure very high elo players or even the ESL "pros" would be using him on a regular basis and in competitive teams. The simple fact is that he isn't broken and Riot doesn't need to fix something that isn't broken. He is a huge pain in the ass if he gets his farm, which is easy for him since he is only CD based. He needs shut down early or he can and will rape your team. Good players in lane, assuming at least one is a ranged char can shut him down pretty well.

cLHx1

04-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLHx1 View Post
Why make a champ that isnt even considerded a tank be able to have a SHIELD/+AP/+FREESUNFIRE/DOTS?

Oh and his SHIELD IS LIKE A 3 SEC COOL DOWN... OMG GONNA RUSH LEVEL 5 SHIELD AND SPAM CONSTNATLY.. SKILL!!

If anyone wannts free wins.. just play mordekaiser, rush Abbysal sceptar/FON = GG if they focus you, the rest of your team should be able to kiill them all.. if they dont focus you.. y ou should be able to kill them all..

Fix ****ing mordekaiser.. Or atleast change his ****ing info... Make it say... MAGE/TANK

Because that is what he is. Period.

So are we gonna start saying mordekaiser is a mage/tank? or will we keep in as a MELEE champ? even though all his abilities are NOT MELEE... omg xcept 1...

Thats like calling Yi a tank or a mage...

WHAT MELEE CHARACTERS ARE ALLOWED TO GO AP AND BE REDICULOUS?

MORDEKAISER = SION... BUT ATLEAST SION HAS MANA...

WTF DOES MORDES ABILITYES COST? OH YEA NOTHING. SPAM SPAM SPAM I CANT DIE, MAGIC RESIST, I CANT DIE SPAM SPAM.. oh ****.. i almost died 3v1 i better go back.

sefy98

04-29-2011

Morde and singed are kind of op imo, but they aren't hard to play against. with swain i use his damage over time spell with his slow.usually pwns morde early game. Harassment is your friend when the other person is non ranged.

zSkender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2011

Dude, sounds like you should play Mord.

On a more serious note, it seems like you need to coordinate with your team to neutralize this threat early.