Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Razer Naga Mouse side keys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AndrewCrash

04-28-2011

I use the Razer Naga mouse and it has keys on the side 1-12 and in most games they are able to be used for key bindings seeing that league of legends is supported by Razer i found it odd that i could not bind ANY of my mouses extra keys to my abilities. does anyone know why this is? or if there is a way to do this.

if there is no way to do this RIOT you guys need to add in a feature for it please.

Panuar

05-02-2011

The razor naga can be set up to act as any key on your keyboard, so if normally you hit qwer for your abilities just set up the naga buttons to act as if you were hitting those buttons, or rebind your keys to any key on your keyboard and again do the same thing. Bind the Naga keys to the corresponding key that you bound your ingame key to.

Javiolanti

05-02-2011

You can also make the razer naga input a series of commands. For example, if I play Blitzcrank, I have <space> </><L><space> on one button so I can laugh while I hit people.

teemoBAMBAM

09-22-2014

WELPS. i had the naga HEX, and it gave me a number/loock button on the bottom. so i can make my side button on moouse to joke/taunt/

but on the NAGA 2014, there is no option too turn it off or on, so it BINDING it as 1 , 2 ,3 4 , making my item bind fked up.

help.

if someone knows what im talking about help me. how do i bind my side button on my mouse to noot make it 1 , 2 ,3 literally.5

ps i went to synnapes and there is no number/lock off and on opition. if i have to do it on synnapes how do i do it. WELPS.
i click side view, click on number 1, and make it into to what ? inter-devie?