Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sona vs. Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathMage

04-28-2011

These are the last <4800 champs I haven't bought that I have any interest in. I'm aware of their basic roles, playstyle, and rough competitive viability. I want to know two things:
-Which do you have more fun playing?
-Which surprises you more when you see her picked?

Thanks!

King Wappa

04-28-2011

i have fun with karma. FAT sheild and AoE heals are always fun. blocking caitlyn ult with my E is satisfying.

Darkhydrox

04-28-2011

I enjoy playing Sona more. She is less engaging I'd say due to QWE having no target requirements but I just feel more useful to a team when I play her over Karma.

Zhico

04-28-2011

mmmmmmmmmmmm if you want a challenge go for karma since sona you can play without a brain and karma can heal a whole team, and mvoement buff to the whole team if use properly, i perfer sona for a support but if i want an ap support i go karma, and with glass cannon you get like a 800 burst from her sheild alone