Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How good is jungle trundle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidBro

12-30-2011

Hes a really good jungler and people use him more as a utility due to the fact he is more useful to the team as a whole compared to other junglers mainly because of his Pillar of Ultimate. He doesn't really get much kills though but like I said team's choose him primarily for his usefulness in shutting down tanky champions with ultimate and doing all kinds of stuff with pillar

DevilHorn

12-30-2011

Quote:
RamboRal:
Hes arguably one of the strongest junglers and one of the hardest to counter jungle. The only thing you can try to do is steal his Wraiths. A lot of people say that if you meet a Trundle in the jungle, you're most likely dead.

His ganks are also superb on the side lanes.

Btw, where is your Wriggle's Lantern? Its a pretty great item to have for any melee DPS jungler.

This. Whenever I've used Trundle especially at level one, if I catch some one in the jungle, they are royally boned. Due to early levels rely on alot of AA since you lack abilities/cds, Trundle will always win since he steals your ad.

Vision321

12-30-2011

He has very strong early ganks. Kill wolves and blue for lvl 2, get pillar, and gank before anyone else is lvl2. Or get lvl 2 off red and gank.
Wriggles is a must. Build frozen mallĂȘt after that.