jungle fiddle... WTF!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ya Boy PaNiK

04-27-2011

ok so i usually run jungle fiddle in ranked games im 12-5 W/L but now i cant even jungle fiddle to get blue buff with the changes WTF AM I SUPPOSE TO DO!??! run around with smite and not use sprint? this is B.S anyone have a solution to the change on jungle fiddle?

cLHx1

04-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya Boy PaNiK View Post
ok so i usually run jungle fiddle in ranked games im 12-5 W/L but now i cant even jungle fiddle to get blue buff with the changes WTF AM I SUPPOSE TO DO!??! run around with smite and not use sprint? this is B.S anyone have a solution to the change on jungle fiddle?
elixer of brililance for the cool down reduction.. drain spam level 1.

Clutch Gatorade

The Council

04-28-2011

Yeah.. I feel your pain, I haven't even bothered to try and figure out the basics with the new Fiddle jungle yet. I am not in favor of his new changes.

Grimwulf36

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
Yeah.. I feel your pain, I haven't even bothered to try and figure out the basics with the new Fiddle jungle yet. I am not in favor of his new changes.
LOL, should I grab a mop it seems your comment dripped sarcasm everywhere. ewww.

Clutch Gatorade

The Council

04-28-2011

No sarcasm here. Prior to the changes, I had always thought Fiddle was placed a lot lower in the tier lists than he should be and was viable in more than just a handful of match ups. I wish they hadn't changed him as much as they did. I played Fiddle almost as much as I use to play Taric.

Flying936V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2011

Oh no, you mean a jungler actually HAS to take Smite? That's never happened before.

Slay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2011

ive seen jungle fiddlers with smite work just fine at getting blue, just leash it and you should be fine haha. Don't understand what your problem is

Stolifiend

04-30-2011

The problem with jungle fiddles is that hes so easily counter jungled. if you can stop his blue, you basically gain control of his jungle phase.

Flying936V

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolifiend View Post
The problem with jungle fiddles is that hes so easily counter jungled. if you can stop his blue, you basically gain control of his jungle phase.
Amumu.

PHD Toxic

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya Boy PaNiK View Post
Personal theory i live by; If you don't take smite on a jungler you are wasting your time.