Who REALLY dominates mid lane?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invictus Shadow

04-27-2011

Ok so a lot of people say certain champs dominate mid lane, however recently i have been trying a new concept.

Mid Lane Shaco.

Its amazing. Usually in side lanes you get W first and keep on piling up JItB's like pancakes at Ihop and hope for a noob to walk in brush. However, in mid lane I am finding myself to be VERY dominant compared to other champions. I just played a game against a Kennen. Who played very aggressive and would go for kills, but couldn't succeed. Why? Because I simply had higher damage output. Even without stuns like most mid carries, or a strong CC (yes fear is a strong cc but there are some forms of CC that are much more reliable) I was easily out damaging him by upgrading E/Q fast.

Why Mid Lane Shaco? You can GANK! SO freakin easily. Q+R+E+W+Q if they make it back to their turret, then push that turret down.

I'd like to see some feedback on certain mid lane champs that you don't commonly see these days, that still do pretty good.

P.S. You may attempt to play mid shaco and not get very far/do well at all. its all in my own playstyle/how I build shaco (which is AD not AP). Results may vary.

Edit:

Downvote me, do as you please. But don't post in the thread if all you are going to do is downvote.

Wadikus

04-27-2011

malzahar.

Nuhliepoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2011

Mid Yi is even better than mid Shac

magicblitz

04-27-2011

list off top of my head
vlad
kennen
annie
corki
ashe
miss f
xin zhao(sorta)
any casters really, and any ad but non traditionally supports can also..

RetardInstinct

04-27-2011

are you level 30 yet

KimKelley

04-27-2011

Malphite does pretty good mid tbh. Or at least I've seen some malphites go mid and it worked amazingly for them and the team. I have never tried it.

Invictus Shadow

04-27-2011

more unheard of champs for mid lane anybody?

and xin is decent in mid, unless its somebody that can cc him to death XD

Smackadummy

04-27-2011

Xin Zhao
LeBlanc
Brand

Seal of Star

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2011

ryze and annie best mids in game

eX Ahmbien

04-27-2011

Anivia

12345 ... 10