Warningwarningwarningwarning

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chthulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ko Hakoo View Post
Everyone in the game hears it, not just Rumble.... It is incredibly annoying.
It also makes an Overheated Rumble noteable through the fog of war as it comes (why he would overheat pre-gank is beyond me, but) to try and gank you.

RE: Everyone else: As I posted initially: I find it amusing, but excessive.

I've been playing Rumble exclusively since he's come out (and having some great successes, I really, really, enjoy him) but everyone on my team, everyone on Skype (my microphone placement is, tragically, limited - and also close to the speakers) and, I'm sure, every enemy will constantly hear "WARNINGWARNINGWARNING"

I LOVE Rumble's laugh. Much like Trundle's laugh it is grating, and highly excessive.

I even love the "WARNINGWARNINGWARNING"... just... not EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Granted, I've improved about overheating or not overheating, and can basically tune it out with a chuckle...

I still think randomizing it or... some equivalent is a better overall design choice.

Exsequor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2011

I realized last night that it sort of sounds like "Horny!Horny!Horny!Horny!Horny!Horny!" All my vent friends laughed the whole game.

Forum Use Only

04-28-2011

I love the warning warning warning...

Cuix

04-28-2011

It's silly and VERY excessive. Please keep it.

got321321

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post
Hey guys,

Great feedback! We'll revisit its volume levels add some randomization so it doesn't feel as excessive and constant. Look for the change next patch and let us know if it helps.

Thanks!

Edit: I foolishly used the word 'rebalance,' just to clarify I wasn't talking about re-balancing the skill gameplay wise, but just changing the volume.
R.I.P rumble, he was only good because of his noise.

bsguy

04-30-2011

When I saw the concept art for Rumble I thought, what a shambly ******ed looking champ. Then he got in the game and I saw that he really was as ugly and tacky and noisy as I thought he was going to be. Barely fits with LoL imo.

Super Synapse

05-03-2011

Can I also say that when rumble dies, it is very delayed and distracting when he skyrocket/screams back to earth.

LordHippoman

Recruiter

05-10-2011

Rumble's death animation is one of the things I love most about him.

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Centuros

07-21-2011

Also he yells "hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot!" (if you can hear it over WARNING, that is)
I think the global sound is so your enemies can know your status easier.