Rumble Build;

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Untouchable

04-26-2011

Just something I thought of while playing him, this build synergizes with his kit pretty well IMO. Figured Id share it and see what the community thinks.

Summoners;

Flash
Ignite/Ghost

Build order for general usefulness, but can be changed depending on the situation;

1) Amplifying Tome
2) Boots
3) Haunting Guise
4) Sheen
5) Abyssal
6) Sorcs Boots/Merc Treds
7) Rylais
8) Lichbane
9) Hourglass

I max R>E>Q>W

Sperpurber

04-26-2011

I prefer starting him with boots and pot, maxing flamethrower first and flaming on from the brush, taking advantage of early speed advantage.

faceguitar

04-27-2011

Rumble is hands-down my favourite champ now. I've been owning HARD with him, winning 7 of my last 8 games with double-digit kills and/or assists. Of course, I die a lot, but we still win.

I start him with a Doran's Shield and go for Boots soon-after. I've been rushing Rylai's; it's pretty much required for him. Health, AP, and additional slow to his already impressive bevy of slows? I like Swiftness Boots, the +3 movement boots. Helps for chasing with Q and E.

From there, I've tried two different builds. Spell Vamp, with 3 Revolvers. That was fun. The other was TANKY, getting a Sunfire Cape. It synergizes awesomely with his Q. I'm torn with where to go from there, though. Abyssal Staff, for Deeps and MR, or do I get a Force of Nature, for movement and MR and additional tankyness?

I'd get both, but generally games are over by then. I find it hard to farm creeps early with Rumble, his Q makes it tough to last hit.

I've given thought to Haunting Guise and Sheen, though. I might try Sheen with a Malady, and focus on Overheating him for Melee Deeps. We'll see!

Also, I go R>Q>E->W. Put 1 point at 2 or 3 into W for the Escape/Chase. Q is your bread-and-butter for damage. E is a nice skill shot nuke/slow. It works a lot like Mundo's cleaver; I rarely miss with it.

Pigasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2011

Runes? Masteries?

These are very important.

Masterhummel

04-27-2011

Hextech Revolver, Magic Shoes, Revolver, Rvolver, crystal scepter, stack ap, hf.

S0G0SU

04-27-2011

Been working good for me, just went 27-9 on him last game.

9/21/0

Magic pen red
Flat Armor seals
Flat MR glyphs
Flat HP quints (Gonna replace these when I buy my Mpen quints)

Skill order for me is R->Q->W->E

Boots + 3pots -> Haunting guise -> Rabaddon Deathcap -> Situational boots (almost always merc threads if not sorc boots) -> Rylais -> Sunfire -> Abyssal Scepter

CIockwerk

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idl3 View Post
Just something I thought of while playing him, this build synergizes with his kit pretty well IMO. Figured Id share it and see what the community thinks.

Summoners;

Flash
Ignite/Ghost

Build order for general usefulness, but can be changed depending on the situation;

1) Amplifying Tome
2) Boots
3) Haunting Guise
4) Sheen
5) Abyssal
6) Sorcs Boots/Merc Treds
7) Rylais
8) Lichbane
9) Hourglass

I max R>E>Q>W
Don't you think he should have some items for physical damage and attack speed too?

CuddleBunni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverise View Post
Don't you think he should have some items for physical damage and attack speed too?
Attack Damage is a waste, because he gains more melee damage from AP during overheat. Attack Speed, while a respectable stat during overheat, is eclipsed by the utility Rylai's brings to the table, and the massive damage boost to yourself and your allies from Abyssal Scepter, and the survivability granted by Sunfire Cape. I think for once RIOT got the recommended build almost spot on.

DrX6x

Recruiter

04-30-2011

well I play him way different then most people. I play him as tank. If your good at the danger zone dance then you have plenty of dam from just his abilities.
rush thorns(in less mag heavy then build mr)
grab a health crystal
build angles
get boots (i like mobility because I want to be everywhere at once)
finish hunting guise
game should be over if not omens here we come

(Disclaimer I only play 3v3 solo que) average about 10 3 10 with competent team

Borchos

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterhummel View Post
Hextech Revolver, Magic Shoes, Revolver, Rvolver, crystal scepter, stack ap, hf.
Nearly correct.

It is Hextech Revolver, Boots, Rylais, and then more revolver and have fun