In need of guide testers/developers/assistants/writers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBombeRx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=916

this is just a first draft, preliminary guide. I would like a few people that are willing to spend some time with this guide to help improve it and make a strong jungle alistar guide.

I'm willing to take constructive criticism and also willing to change major parts of it if we find that one aspect is much better than what is currently listed.

If you are interested, heres what I'd like you to do. Read over the guide and get a good understanding. Now play one normal/ranked game whatever you prefer with the guide exactly how its is regardless of your feelings towards it. Now pending on how that game went modify the concept of the guide in a way you think will improve it and then post your findings in this thread or we can get into contact through email or something.

My goal is to make the best, and only one worth viewing, jungle alistar guide. So jungling is the only non-negotiable feature in the guide, everything else im willing to completely revamp for maximum quality. Also if there are any good guide makers that would like to take over the responsiblity of making the actual guide itself I'd be ok with that.

xBombeRx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2011

2000 views and no replies. The title is clear why click if you aren't interested!?

Chzy

05-07-2011

I viewed it, but I don't own Allistar yet, so I can't really help.

Destabilizator

05-07-2011

Idk, but from my experience Alistar works best as roamer, not jungler. Pulverize/Headbutt as great potential since lvl 1, leaving lane a lot and roaming adds bigger scare factor than jungle...

Hunnie Hunter

05-07-2011

If you're going to jungle Alistar you should go AD. Give it a try.

Wriggle's
Mobility
PD
Banshee
Frozen Mallet
Atma