A New Champion Approaches: Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DayMan24

03-04-2010

The abilities look cool and the idea is awesome, but that model is awful.

Fabiato

03-04-2010

i hope he will come sone ... i cant wait and im dreaming he cost's not so much

Danoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggerlicious View Post
RyzeKassTwitchadin (Ryze 1st skill OMG ORIGINALITY ON SECOND SKILL PERHAPS? Kassadin 3rd skill Twitch 4th skill except worse Kassadin Passive Maybe better than his or maybe worse.) Doesn't sound original at all just variations on other skills except his second skill. Lame.
One:ryze doesnt have a skill shot and cooldown reduction is ryze's passive
Three: Kas has an aoe, this takes far more skill to hit with judging by the text
Four: Twtich's is a buff that changes his form of attack, this is an ability taht looks to be channeled
And his passive is based on him hitting with abilities, kas's is based on kas being hit
Ur a moron

forceshadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2010

I think the person at riot responsible for this champion is a fan of Wild Arms 3. Looks a lot like jet imo (check here if you don't believe me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcbrL92W5w8). He is an explorer that likes to raid ruins and can use magic, he is pretty much just missing the gun.

Not sure why everyone is saying he is like the schoolboy from bleach just because he has a magic bow.

Danoth

Recruiter

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 42nd Gecko View Post
Ok, to the points about "0 CC" meaning worthless
Please note i never said worthless, i said that he probably wont be able to trade with ryze. cant really tell til u play him tho

Fenrawricous

03-04-2010

This is what happens when you spoil your players by updating with a lot of champions, they complain if the skills start to seem similar.

In any case, I'll be buying this guy when he comes out. Definitely reminds me of Ishida from Bleach in terms of weapon. As for the art style, it looks similar to other champions. Cartoony. It just has a bit of anime distinctiveness.

I really don't see why people are complaining. :/

Cyance

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoth View Post
One:ryze doesnt have a skill shot and cooldown reduction is ryze's passive
Three: Kas has an aoe, this takes far more skill to hit with judging by the text
Four: Twtich's is a buff that changes his form of attack, this is an ability taht looks to be channeled
And his passive is based on him hitting with abilities, kas's is based on kas being hit
Ur a moron
Derp Derp Derp huh? Blind maybe? Downs? Im just confused as how you missed the part that said VARIATIONS i didn't say its EXACTALLY like their skills learn to read please before you try and insult me obviously i stated it seems ALOT just like their skills with variations i did NOT say that they were the exact skills on a new hero.

Legal Legends

03-04-2010

i hate when ppl whine so much...if u dont like the new champ go play HON...and alrdy we see ppl saying hes gonna need a nerf if we wouldnt have so many whiners complaining bout champs needing nerfs, champs like tryn and katarina would still be worth it to play so STFU

Karyuudan

03-04-2010

Humm... didn't liked.... I more the Tank, Assassin type like kaiser , shako , turtle , warwick.... I dont like chars with low health , cuz im my view they are easy prey for warnick or shako for example.

Poochy

03-04-2010

since all the screen shots are on TT...does that hint that its almost time for its release?

i hope haha =)