A New Champion Approaches: Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShinGimmel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-04-2010

Hmm, interesting champ. Will definitely be fun to play with the skill shots and the teleport (which I hope has a long cooldown otherwise all we'll see of this champ is him teleporting around all the time being quite annoying). Only problem I have with him is his art is way too anime; he doesn't fit in very well with the other heroes artistic style. Even just seeing the differences between Ashe and him in the screen yall posted, they could easily be from different games. I was afraid you'd do the same thing with Mordi when I heard how intense he was going to be, but yall pulled that off so hopefully you'll do some last minute changes to this guy and really make him part of the League. Take your time with him, no rush to get another champ out I've been really happy with the art department yall run up until now, take him back for another week and rework him please.

Keeza

03-04-2010

I don't understand people complaining about him "looking too anime or cartoony" LoL is definitely cartoony, so is WC3, wow, etc. None of the aforementioned games are realistic looking, nor do they try to be.

the design is somewhat overused, but meh, still looks cool, and the abilities (Which is the most important part) seem like they add something to the game that it didn't have before. This seems like a support character which happens to pack a decent punch also (i'm sold)

Schank

03-04-2010

ShinnGimmel -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Mystic Shot: Ezreal fires a bolt of energy. If it strikes an enemy unit, it reduces all of Ezreal's cooldowns.
I think this means his teleport will not have a cooldown anymore if you hit with this ability. Soooooo maybe high mana cost instead lol

I8C SRS FACE

03-04-2010

I'm a fan of skillshot champs in general. Or at least Mundo. Mundo is the mundoist mundo that ever mundoed.

Two comments:

Why are Ezrael's thumbs on the wrong sides of his hands?

Why does he look like a blonde version of the Alchemist character class from Torchlight?

Cogzwell

03-04-2010

Final Fantasy just called they want their champion back, ha ha ha... just kidding

But i don't think ill like this guy, he seems a little to kiddy and annoying

Jadesabre

03-04-2010

So I guess he is more of a quincy from bleach than almost any other subject matter even if he does look like that torchlight guy...

ah, saw this was already stated, as such i approve even more

fredyybob

03-04-2010

this guy is gonna get nerfed, quick, he looks pretty good

Novascourge

03-04-2010

Lore wise, he and CHo'goth go together.

"We're in the League because we don't have a choice in the matter"

Diddums

03-04-2010

Not a massive fan of the model, 1 of the many critizisms i get for playing this game from my HoN friends is that the characters are too childish.

Cyance

03-04-2010

RyzeKassTwitchadin (Ryze 1st skill OMG ORIGINALITY ON SECOND SKILL PERHAPS? Kassadin 3rd skill Twitch 4th skill except worse Kassadin Passive Maybe better than his or maybe worse.) Doesn't sound original at all just variations on other skills except his second skill. Lame. It was cool when you were doing nothing more than adding original heroes but now you are adding heroes that have allready been done with just minor variations amazing.