A New Champion Approaches: Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ominaex25

03-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0CK H0UND View Post
WOW an un-broken, better mechanics, non confusing version of Kassadin. Has a Non-ultimate teleporting ability, passive attack speed increase definatley rolling this guy instead of ****py broken only 2 and sometimes 3 attack abilities Kassadin... thx riot
nooooob alert, if you think kass is broken and confusing, you must not be a kass player and probably get rolled by kass players who know what they're doing. you clearly do not understand kass's ability to nuke the **** out of enemy champs in team fights then teleport out, and then teleport back in and nuke the **** out of them again.

Murdurdollz

03-05-2010

Get ready to bored the Op train

Torrigan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2010

Hmmm i like it but another teleporter? im sick and tired of kass and flash already its just not fun to see your enemy vanish on 100hp

Siekierra

03-05-2010

BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

Does he really challenge existing gameplay paradigms? No, he doesn't. I hoped for some innovation :/

Syo123

03-05-2010

sound interesting.

Skvidz

03-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrigan View Post
Hmmm i like it but another teleporter? im sick and tired of kass and flash already its just not fun to see your enemy vanish on 100hp
in other words what you just said in your post is:

There is already 1 guy who has teleport, so 2 is too much.

Adding the summoner ability to your post was just senseless, i mean think about it.

Antroplasm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrigan View Post
im sick and tired of kass and flash already its just not fun to see your enemy vanish on 100hp
in principle im sick and tired of vanishing enemy =)) Ban them ALL kick and kill them all LET ME WIN ALWAYS ! ! ! !

P.s joking)

DelishusWeenie

Recruiter

03-05-2010

test it and you know what he out of my league......pretty awesome champion though maybe in the hand of a PRO playa he will became deadly.....i better stick with my current champ anyway keep up the good work RIOT!!!.......just ignore the crybabies....you guys doing just fine....

Antroplasm

03-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelishusWeenie View Post
test it and you know what he out of my league......pretty awesome champion though maybe in the hand of a PRO playa he will became deadly.....i better stick with my current champ anyway keep up the good work RIOT!!!.......just ignore the crybabies....you guys doing just fine....
indeed !

play and have fun....

Who is a pity to me of that wishes to win only crying after each defeat and beginning "LAGGED" after each death.

It is stupid!!!

Riot make an overcharge on the character.

After that crybabies will buy and will continue to ache and people which play for the sake of entertainment will save up for it and so without complaining and without crying out "I the CLEVEREST And YOU ALL HAVE deceived me And HAVE offended"

P.S. Peace

Brigitta

03-05-2010

yay its a mage!