A New Champion Approaches: Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lawful Cupcake

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurukei View Post
Im suprised noone has mentioned this yet, did anyone else realise the problem with our latest champion? absolutely no CC

the teleport sounds like the only useful ability, unless the range is significant, this champ is going to die with mordekaiser and gragas.
Lol. Apparently you're a noob. Morde is awesome. Literally my favorite champ right now. And Gragas is NOT such a terribad char as people think he needs a decent lanemate, but when he's got that... I've had a Tubby on my team that went like... 13-2? Gragas and Morde Rape

Kurokune

03-04-2010

So, in this thread we've got: People who feel every skill has to be super unique with no overlap-OMG LOOK AT ALL DA HEAL SPELLS!; People who are knee-jerk saying OMG ANIME=BAD-I guess other cultures and their art styles are stupid and only your idea of pretty counts; And the usual people who seem to think the people who make champs are also doing terrain work-Which is doubtful.

I personally like the looks of this guy, his ult reminds me of various "flood" moves from wc3 games, I hope that's right, I loved moves like that. Building IP for this guy.

Lawful Cupcake

03-04-2010

TBH, model's REALLY don't matter that much... who gives a **** what someone looks like? I bet Gragas get's some, and he's fat as hell. I'm sure pretty boy Ez is going to be played a lot... I just hope I'm one of the few peeps who can use him properly, like Morde.

JoDesian

03-04-2010

Number 1. Katekyo Hitman Reborn! --- He is gokudera regarding to his gloves.
Number 2. Bleach!---- He is Uuryu Ishida-- regarding to his bow from his gloves ( a quincy)
Number 3. D'Gray man--- Allen Walker Regarding to his style and also the hand- An Exorcist

Socrates

03-04-2010

Must farm IP faster...

On a more logical note though I thought it was in good interest of the community to build a skill shot hero. Though you should probably make a CC one next because all the pubs will whine for days.

But hey whatever its YOUR GAME and its FREE so you can just say **** them we like our new heroes and keep on moving. Which as a programmer I would do myself.

Dark Wizard

03-04-2010

seems cool (his skin surely is) but... reading his abilities it sounds to me quite unbalanced O.o

I truly hope my feeling's wrong :P

gj Riot =)

PS: as i already read in others replies: when we'll see some news awesome maps? *_*

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2010

When i first read about this guy a while back, I was very unimpressed... it may have been all the people comparing him to various anime characters.

Now after seeing what his skills finally are, and reading the lore (i like the part about HOW he gets summoned)... Im definately stoked for his arrival- sounds like a fun-as-hell champion to play.

Keifru

03-04-2010

Less CC is a good thing in my opinion. More fun to win through beating the **** out of each other, rather than cheesing it out by stun locking people one at a time.

RatBoweR

03-04-2010

hope he not weak juz like the latest gargas and morde
but he look like a char from animax and thats cool

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2010

lol? mage type dps?