[C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\assets\swfs\login.swf]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arizona Drifter

04-26-2011

there is an error in my patcher_lib

[ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\assets\swfs\login.swf]

havent seen a solution for this one yet, please help

magikspl

04-26-2011

Download the copy here and put in the proper directory, do it with all the files it's saying it's having problems with

http://76.73.13.30/Files/League%20of...r/assets/swfs/

Arizona Drifter

04-26-2011

how do i download it?

Arkard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

04-26-2011

Right click the file -> Save as... -> save it somewhere, then copy it to the correct folder within your League of Legends directory.

Arizona Drifter

04-26-2011

i have a new error, and i do not see the corresponding swf. for it

[ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\assets\locale\resources-de_DE.swf]

Arkard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

04-26-2011

http://76.73.13.30/Files/League%20of%20Legends/

Browse through that, look for the correct folders. The entire installation is included there, and you may have to browse manually through the folders to get at all the files you need.

Arizona Drifter

04-26-2011

browsed manually but could not find that specific one reources-de_DE.swf

[ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\assets\locale\resources-de_DE.swf]

also appreciate the help SOOO much

Arkard

Wrenchman

04-26-2011

http://76.73.13.30/Files/League%20of...assets/locale/

The file is right there. You have to browse through to the folder on the site. It has the exact same folder structure that your game directory has.

If it says:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\assets\locale\resources-de_DE.swf is corrupt, then you go to Air\assets\locale\ and look for the resources-de_DE.swf file. I just checked and it's there.

Arizona Drifter

04-26-2011

im stauck at 96%, i keep downloading signatures and reinstalling it but i get the error message over and over, it doenst seem to be working

[ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\META-INF\signatures.xml]

Arizona Drifter

04-27-2011

no matter how many times i replace the file with a new one, it foesnt work, i still get the error it worked befrore, got my patcher all the way from 1-96% but this last error is solving.