Spamming Errors.

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreedmAngl

04-26-2011

Numerous "Errors" window pop up and spammed my window, sorry was gonna take a photo but it lagged and i restarted my comp, they originated from my pvp.net and bore the league of legends icon

SecXz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Mine just did the exact same thing, lagged my computer out really bad... I fortunately got Task manager :s It spammed at least 300 of them..

CompoundV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

just happened the same thing here, and it happens again when i try to log into the game. can you please find out and fix the problem soon, Riot? we're trying to have some fun.

ssjtennis1

04-26-2011

same here, might've been the same game as you... but ya like he said, got "Error" messages spammed while trying to select a character (which I couldn't do even when I X'ed out all the messages). Just had to exit out the game.

SecXz

04-26-2011

RIOT. If I get a leave. This is your fault. I had the exact same as this thread http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=693326

Now I can't re-join my game. I'm going to get a leave, because you've broken something. If I get banned, can you revert it? I will quit if not.

SSSSK

04-26-2011

same here made my comp freeze, had to leave and now can't rejoin.....

Lucid

04-26-2011

Logs!

SecXz

04-26-2011

I just made a seperate thread about it, but mine started in-game. I can't rejoin, I'll get a leave like that D:

Teganze

04-26-2011

Same thing here, though I fortunately only got the error messages after my game ended, but then it just spammed and shut pretty much everything down :S.

MASE STUN

Recruiter

04-26-2011

Anyone else ever have this problem? I was in a game and all of a sudden it starts lagging really bad, so I tab out and see that im getting spammed with boatloads of unknown error boxes. I couldnt even close them faster than they were popping up and it was really annoying.

12345 ... 10