Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is LoL a Haunted Game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

V3N0M LA

11-27-2011

bump for the newbies

Intentional Love

01-08-2012

reviving

MoonsBane

Recruiter

05-30-2012

Bump for creepypasta love~

Mikemaximum

07-01-2012

I really missed this thread.

AleHeavyMetal

07-27-2012

Oh... I'm going to pass near Urf's spot... Free shen and surgeon shen ^^

My Desired Name

07-27-2012

This is creepy.. I never heard of any glitches like that before.

My Desired Name

07-27-2012

Haha wtf. I just linked this thread to my friend and it redirected him to a thread about crit runes. This is seriously haunted

Lecrayen

07-27-2012

I'm trying to decide whether you're being serious or you're just a troll. I'm "deciding" because I'm too lazy to find out for myself.

Edit: Nah, you're trollin'

My Desired Name

07-30-2012

Alright.. this video is posted somewhere in the thread, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMDzCRjbjK4

Earlier today I was messing around in the place where Urf's grave is just to see if anything happened. Nothing happened right away. However, later that night, I was in the middle of a game and my computer started freezing up and it crashed, and it made a sound very similar to the sound in the beginning of the video. Then when I tried to start my computer back up, it made beeping sounds. Four beeps in a row. Meanwhile I was listening to Pandora and I skipped a song. The next song that played was from the album Human Emergency. Which had a bunch of surgeons on the cover. Coincidence? I really don't know.

Alright.. I know it REALLY sounds fake. But I don't know what else to tell you lol. In fact, in all honestly, I think it was just a coincidence. But, ill let you decide for yourselves..

Lurnaezel

08-11-2012

This game needs more creepypasta!!!