Is LoL a Haunted Game?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FateAvrnicus

08-20-2011

creepy pasta

Jozu

08-20-2011

Lol, chills :x

naruto12414141

08-20-2011

its not haunted it just sux, go dooootaaaa!!!

Jakey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Uh...wow...thats creepy

Eienstien

08-20-2011

So confused.

e Zebra

08-20-2011

ooo scary

Wilfred Brimley

08-20-2011

Now I always flash over urf out of fear.

Jakey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Gud troll is gud

tata

08-20-2011

Post this on creepy pasta. They love this ****.

Stru

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerInstict View Post
As I finished reading this, my refridgerator starting shufling Ice around and made me jump!

I though it was mere coincidence and chuckled, but the more I started thinking about it I got freaked out. It all makes perfect sence now. Joel is buried by water. Water freezes. But flowing water is not supposed to freeze and Walrus's cant swim through ice which...unless I'm mistaken, Joel was an excellent swimmer, which is how he got his intermship with Riot, which means there isn't supposed to be ice. Which leads me to believe Urf was pregnant and left a child before he died. A child named Loje, which if you think extremely hard abou it, is in fact pronounced "Lo G", but one from foreign desent would pronounce it "Li Jo", where if repeated by a southern accent would be interpreted as "Lil' Jole" which would be interpretted biblically as "the son of Jole". I cant believe I couldn't see what was in front of my face the whole time.

I have a new found respect for Urf and may Jole rest in peace. And may the lore of Urf's love child be told... and may he be found on the fields of summoners rift one day.
Epic.