Release Notes v1.0.0.116

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AzureOokamiRyu

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranus View Post
To be honest. Everything they just showed makes me think future games will be better. Cait got nerfed abit more Thankgod =]
bro caitlyn didnt overall get nerfed there she basically got un-nerfed

senesaisen

04-26-2011

FINALLY AP RATIO ON Ez's Q!!!!!!!!!

fuxalt

04-26-2011

From what it looks like Fiddle has become another boring creeper. Way to go Riot.

I hate this, I wanna put 4000 HP on a cast character + add enhanced farming or poking ability bs.

I bought Ryze. I hate him now. I bought Fiddle (with RP mind you). I will soon hate him also.

JFed

04-26-2011

Great so your patching, the app says unavailable, the forums say "available - enjoy a game". Perhaps update your site too. It's very confusing unless you go digging for info.

THE SILENCEZED

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damk View Post
I love lee sin. but i feel alot of his kills are on killsteals or 1v1's because his abilities dont do enough damage. Please fix this riot, you gave him an unneccessary nerf last patch.
I agree with you mate.He does cheap damage as compared to other melee non tanks,his ulti does no damage starting from mid game cause it does physical dmg,it should stack with AP as well as AD and should do magic dmg,resonating strike projective is too slow and short making him really unreliable ganker,after all RIOT tagged him assassin and his AS with out flurry sucks and still u geniuses nerfed him last patch GG.

Ç0ÐE7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreties View Post
Maybe caitlyn willl finally be viable
she's been viable.

anyways good patch riot! i am happy about this

SouthernSun

04-26-2011

Where is the Shaco bug fix?

VanillaSpencer

04-26-2011

**** you Riot.

Yeraven

04-26-2011

R.I.P for GP
T_T

lifer07

04-26-2011

A pirate who can't kill his own men anymore..... Is he even still a pirate after what riot has done?
MAJOR GP NERF
RIP GP