Release Notes v1.0.0.116

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bustinya

04-25-2011

D: gp doesnt deny xp to other champions? oooh well goody when I go against another gp, but bad when I play him....oh well

scorpeh

04-25-2011

RIP gangplank

Excludee

04-25-2011

Always good to see Caitlyn buffs, but you just buffed her early game. I dont think thats what she needed.

Anbesol

04-25-2011

Alistar has been rebuilt....FASTER STRONGER, Went from a White Castle beef patty, to a Hardee's 2/3 Thickburger!!!!!!

Duck

04-25-2011

ok no fix on the TF PaC... big disappointment there

if you couldnt fix it least of things wouldve been to revert his changes from last patch imo

bustinya

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvolfster View Post
The pirate and fiddle reworks seem pretty bad imo. Looks like they got nerfed. He's gonna need a buff in the next patch. These numbers are pretty dumb considering parrrley's cooldown only got reduced by 1 second. If parrrley started applying his passive, this would make sense.
agreed

Darkskeleton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

I wonder if Alistar's passive will work with spellvamp since it scales with AP.

AeonMax

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotStatikk View Post
Fiddle's ult has never really been his pain point. It deals an obscene amount of damage even with the change.

The new Dark Wind should really cover up the holes in his DPS better. With Fiddle's re-make, we tried to make him less ult-centric so he can still feel good when his ultimate is not up but still own faces when it is.
His pain point is 1v1, and the remake didn't help at all in that regard. I'd argue it's quite a bit worse because of the Drain nerf, and as a jungler he now seems more prone than ever to invasion and disruption.

Elixius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

Why the hell would you buff Caitlin? She is godlike in lanes with her unlimited range.

petrognome

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCuri View Post
Ezreal's now Hybrid viable? o.o

Twisted Fate blue card changes are worth peanuts imo.

Haha, Ryze nerf.
Hybrid might be decent on Ezreal now, but the biggest question is whether or not the AD is now the total or still the bonus AD.. Would be a buff for all three builds if it was total. I'll have to mess around with some AP builds now... Otherwise, yeah, a slight buff to AP builds and a rather large one for hybrid.

The Ryze nerf isn't likely as much as he needs since they buffed his ultimate at the same time.