Release Notes v1.0.0.116

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cøsmíç

04-30-2011

Sona buffs YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ZineZIzou

04-30-2011

What's the point of the Alistar changes? About the new Passive: It does almost no damage, and if you heal while pushing a enemy turret, your AoE wil hit nearby enemy champions and attract the turret aggro. So u nerfed alistar right? b/c even with movement speed increased, mana regen boosts and a "better farm", damage of headbutt was reduced, base health and health per level nerfed, Stun time reduced. Nice, you made him even worse.
You must be crazy nerfing weak champions.....

Nazofox

04-30-2011

YES!!!! FINALLY alistar is so much more fun to play as because of his new passive!!!!

Nazofox

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZineZIzou View Post
What's the point of the Alistar changes? About the new Passive: It does almost no damage, and if you heal while pushing a enemy turret, your AoE wil hit nearby enemy champions and attract the turret aggro. So u nerfed alistar right? b/c even with movement speed increased, mana regen boosts and a "better farm", damage of headbutt was reduced, base health and health per level nerfed, Stun time reduced. Nice, you made him even worse.
You must be crazy nerfing weak champions.....
hmm not really seeing how all those abilites including his passive gain more power if u ap is higher keeping all his abilities at the same dmg would have buffed him too much, sure the ap raitio is .8 to 1 but overall alistar is much better now and if ur near a turret as alistar u should expect to be taking dmg and get pumbled
thats just my view i say the new passive helps alot especially early and mid game if u go ap tnak

Alex94Andr

04-30-2011

OMFG NERF XIN for gods sake :@

CUACKER

04-30-2011

Hello
Dear fans, creators and curious:

I wish to announce that the state of my server apareze as "online", the update is not completed,he seems to be through in the "copying" is at 0% and there abanza more ... I want to help and not to do, precione F5, reaches the point that I had to delete it from my PC and reinstalled, but still the same ....

Thanks, I hope attention
With love, Cuacker (user name)

schmide

04-30-2011

I'm still on strike, bring back gangplank

recondemonslayer

04-30-2011

i do not know y i cant iogin to my account you need to fix that

Magealman

05-01-2011

I thought I'd bring this up because I have no idea where to put it :P
When you press tab, when will the ult ready say yes for anyone but your own...?

Garandor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2011

Why is there always so much negativity when Riot changes something? I like the changes to all the heroes it seems to add a bit more balance to there game play. GP may seem to have gotten nerfed but look at the increased attack damage he rains nwo from raise morale when it's used. Pop that parley someone to the face there gonna feel it along with stronger auto attacks. Xin can now be faced in a 1v1 a bit easier. Fiddle can be harassed a bit more without just spamming drain and laughing at you because you have no stun to interrupt. Allistar can now be a proper Support, Tank, DPS like most other tanks now. So if you don't target the tanky character he can actually dish out some punishment rather than smack some people in the air for a second then headbutt someone and then run in circles waiting to repeat. And it takes away from his ungodly turret damage that just allowed him to demolish them even while a whole team tried to kill him. Either way people need to stop being so negative. This game is free to play. You choose to spend the money and riot appreciates it trying to make the game as balanced as possible and fun and exciting for everyone. So hey give them a break and actually look and see if the changes make the game a bit more balanced before you come on bashing every little thing they do. If it doesn't work out the way they planned there alright with that and they fix it. There still a starter company and growing. They'll get everything running smoothly once they finally settle down and find there rhythm. Keep up the good work Riot. We'll still be here giving our feedback along the way.