Name my son, win $25 in RP

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odincore

04-25-2011

SUPER LATE EDIT
How did this get bumped? This is like 9 months old. My kid is already walking!

I contacted a winner and paid him RP a long time ago. You guys can stop bumping this!

My son's name is Ronan. I think Riot should name a champion after him.

EDIT2: No one has won yet because he hasn't been born yet! My wife was showing signs of labor and then she stopped. Looks like we're headed in next week for an induction. I guess I jumped the gun with this thread. Sorry for the long wait folks. I'll take the time to go through some more pages and see if I can find an acceptable name. Not gonna lie though. My wife hated pretty much everything you guys suggested! All 50 of you that said "Teemo" ruined her limited tolerance for internet forums.

EDIT: Tried to edit this a while ago and it didn't go through. 80 pages is just too much to go through when I might be going to the hospital in an hour or so. Anything after the first 50 pages won't count cause I don't have time to go through it. Thanks for all the suggestions. Hopefully this kid makes his arrival soon! /edit

My son is due any hour now. The doctor told my wife this morning that she should rush in as soon as she starts feeling contractions, because based on her exam they were shocked that they hadn't already started.

Problem: We can't settle on a name.

So I'm crowdsourcing. If one of you can come up with a name that we decide to use then I will give you $25 in RP.

Conditions:
1. The name (or any variation of it) can't be in the top 50 in the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland or the UK.
2. The name can't be one of our current top 5 (which will remain secret so we don't pollute the results in this thread).
3. Look up the meaning of the name if you can. A good meaning/origin scores bonus points!
4. Secret associations with comic book or video game characters that I like may score bonus points as well... but don't be an idiot. I'm not naming my kid Twitch or Solid Snake. This kid is coming soon. I don't have time for nonsense!

Ok that's it. Let's go. Name my son. Win RP.

Kagetenshi

04-25-2011

Teemo

Rebel Cardinal

04-25-2011

Venom.

and no one gets the TF2 reference.

The Rain Woman

04-25-2011

Susan

Earl

04-25-2011

alex

Damnnation

04-25-2011

Pikachu.

Wicked Zen

04-25-2011

Light.

Buell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

2nd the teemo

Ryzone

04-25-2011

Slim Shady

PrinceCold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

Kevin