CLG losses VoD's with Phreak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gfmidway

The Council

04-25-2011

National ESL has all three EMS matches from Saturday on VoD.

P vs OGB

CLG vs LLL

CLG vs tictacs

We have full picks and bans for the matches plus brief descriptions. Want to see full professional LoL play? Check it out!!!

Lazyoats

04-25-2011

Thank you.

Yellow Jester

04-25-2011

Triple L destroyed CLG so hard.

Lujan

04-25-2011

Thank you good sir

Douchestin5

04-25-2011

Clg is bad qq

HNmDKvXUz3xSFxog

04-25-2011

Thanks to ColbyCheeZe for uploading the Vids!

Lehran Fye

04-25-2011

Wow, i really thought CLG had that tournament in the bag,

SyrusDaVirus

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehran Fye View Post
Wow, i really thought CLG had that tournament in the bag,
Well technically they still have a shot at getting out of group stage. If i read the rules correctly they play twice against everyone in their group, so if they win the remainder of their games they can still advance. Of course the two teams that beat them will have to lose at least a game or CLG will probably have to win by a lot of kills to get the tie breaker. Nonetheless, they are still mathematically in it.

gfmidway

The Council

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyrusDaVirus View Post
Well technically they still have a shot at getting out of group stage. If i read the rules correctly they play twice against everyone in their group, so if they win the remainder of their games they can still advance. Of course the two teams that beat them will have to lose at least a game or CLG will probably have to win by a lot of kills to get the tie breaker. Nonetheless, they are still mathematically in it.
Correct, a 4-2 record would be good enough to move on to the next round. Right now CLG is 0-2.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyrusDaVirus View Post
super sad when the team you're rooting for is only "mathematically" still in the game