Malzahar 2v1 questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chrspayn

04-25-2011

On the team I play on I am generally the 2v1 laner (at our level we face many teams with no jungler). My go to character is Morgana for the 2v1 lane, but I am intrested in trying Malzahar in the 2v1 lane (my main when I have mid). Those that have had success 2v1 with Malzahar, what starting build/summoner skills do you take? Any hints on play?

apriliamille

04-25-2011

when i play mal i use a 9 0 21
if i see smite come up during champ select i make sure i have teleport
i push tear and a tome by starting out with meki and 1 of each pot
i dont worry about boots early as i figure im not going to be pushing very hard 1v2
i max e during the solo phase and let the tower plus e do the work while i wait
i get the tome so i have a little kick for my e. ill eventually build it into something of use after i turn tear into AA

disclaimer. i am a normal player aka not high elo so i dont know how much this will help

AreYouReady2Die

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

I've had the most luck with RoA, Deathcap, will of ancients, AA,ryjials/hourglass/abyss scepter sidelane. With teleport/clarity.

Depends on playstyle, when I'm 2v1 I overspam spells ineffectively, to develop enemy wariness, so their less likely to pounce on me, in a moment of weakness when spells are on cooldown, and I'm slightly overextended.

I perfer AA, hextech revolver, deathcap, late RoA(with AA its worth it) teleport/flash.

But my builds are a bit different than most, since I run 9/7/14 mastery for str of spirit hp regen off mana pool, for laneing. Both ways work well for me it mostly depends on who I'm laneing against.