Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Malzahar 2v1 questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chrspayn

04-25-2011

On the team I play on I am generally the 2v1 laner (at our level we face many teams with no jungler). My go to character is Morgana for the 2v1 lane, but I am intrested in trying Malzahar in the 2v1 lane (my main when I have mid). Those that have had success 2v1 with Malzahar, what starting build/summoner skills do you take? Any hints on play?

apriliamille

04-25-2011

when i play mal i use a 9 0 21
if i see smite come up during champ select i make sure i have teleport
i push tear and a tome by starting out with meki and 1 of each pot
i dont worry about boots early as i figure im not going to be pushing very hard 1v2
i max e during the solo phase and let the tower plus e do the work while i wait
i get the tome so i have a little kick for my e. ill eventually build it into something of use after i turn tear into AA

disclaimer. i am a normal player aka not high elo so i dont know how much this will help

AreYouReady2Die

04-25-2011

I've had the most luck with RoA, Deathcap, will of ancients, AA,ryjials/hourglass/abyss scepter sidelane. With teleport/clarity.

Depends on playstyle, when I'm 2v1 I overspam spells ineffectively, to develop enemy wariness, so their less likely to pounce on me, in a moment of weakness when spells are on cooldown, and I'm slightly overextended.

I perfer AA, hextech revolver, deathcap, late RoA(with AA its worth it) teleport/flash.

But my builds are a bit different than most, since I run 9/7/14 mastery for str of spirit hp regen off mana pool, for laneing. Both ways work well for me it mostly depends on who I'm laneing against.