free heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Disintegrator

03-03-2010

just saw the free heroes for next week post and lol, 100 scrubs qqing cause its not the heroes they want

i have all the heroes on the free list for this week and next week(and all their skins), and chances are the next week and if i dont and really feel like playing the char ill buy it and the skins for it.(whether it is free at the time or not)

i get nothing from free hero weeks because i am one of the people who supports this game by spending my hard earned $'s on it while a bunch of scrubs are playing for free, dont get me wrong i dont mind, its nice to have the skins so i look better than the scrub whos playing the free hero, but in dota i could have played any of 110 heroes without having to pay a **** load(again not complaining)

i like to play a differant hero everytime personally, so i bought all the heroes, didnt feel like wasting my hard earned IP on heroes instead of runes so i bought heroes/skins cause i can afford to buy them, QQ

anyways the point is, when im feeling like playing a hero at a certain time and some scrub picks that hero faster than me because im rolling a blunt its pretty lame that i cant play that hero now until next game and i have to watch some faking scrub suck it up with the hero i wanted to play even though i payed for it(and its skins) and he just got it free for the week

either remove free hero weeks or make it so if you own hero or if you bought the hero with RP you get priority over it and give me something nice like working ghost gangplank/fiddlesticks because i get absolutely nothing from free hero weeks.

//emoragerant over

Andromansis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

You having access to all of the heroes gives you the unprecidented ability to really put the cherry on top of your team comp.
I'm working on unlocking all of the heroes... dun quite have as much money as you do though.
So while your need for a "blunt" might cost you a champion pick every now and again, you won't get priority over anybody unless you're pulling an arranged team or until they implement draft mode. But then, you'll probably just QQ about the opposing team using their ban on a character you "paid your hard earned cash" for.

lemmo

03-03-2010

So your saying to all the new players GTFO, i don't want to give you any heros since you haven't earnt a single IP yet to buy any hero with IP. And force them to buy RP to get a hero they haven't even tried yet just so you can play your hero? and then giving priory over a hero, what happens when so called you have X hero with skin 1 but someone else in your group has the same hero with skin 2 what will you do then who fastest to pick it? And Free week isn't for you it for people who don't have IP/RP for heroes that haven't got yet to either try out so that they can get it later on if they want.

Disintegrator

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromansis View Post
You having access to all of the heroes gives you the unprecidented ability to really put the cherry on top of your team comp.
I'm working on unlocking all of the heroes... dun quite have as much money as you do though.
So while your need for a "blunt" might cost you a champion pick every now and again, you won't get priority over anybody unless you're pulling an arranged team or until they implement draft mode. But then, you'll probably just QQ about the opposing team using their ban on a character you "paid your hard earned cash" for.
nah its a game mode... why would i play that game mode if i was just going to qq about it? and i wouldnt qq about it anyways, love drafts... if im going into a draft ill play whichever one of my heroes my team needs most, plenty to pick from ^^ dont see how they will do it though considering not everyone has all the heroes but like i said it will be an alternate game mode so no one will be forced to play draft games they can always still play and pick the 1 hero their scrub ass can half decently play

Andromansis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

That and the free hero rotation is indicative of which heroes are up for review.
They put them on the chopping block to see how they preform in "competitive" play.

Metal Panther

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disintegrator View Post
just saw the free heroes for next week post and lol, 100 scrubs qqing cause its not the heroes they want

i have all the heroes on the free list for this week and next week(and all their skins), and chances are the next week and if i dont and really feel like playing the char ill buy it and the skins for it.(whether it is free at the time or not)

i get nothing from free hero weeks because i am one of the people who supports this game by spending my hard earned $'s on it while a bunch of scrubs are playing for free, dont get me wrong i dont mind, its nice to have the skins so i look better than the scrub whos playing the free hero, but in dota i could have played any of 110 heroes without having to pay a **** load(again not complaining)

i like to play a differant hero everytime personally, so i bought all the heroes, didnt feel like wasting my hard earned IP on heroes instead of runes so i bought heroes/skins cause i can afford to buy them, QQ

anyways the point is, when im feeling like playing a hero at a certain time and some scrub picks that hero faster than me because im rolling a blunt its pretty lame that i cant play that hero now until next game and i have to watch some faking scrub suck it up with the hero i wanted to play even though i payed for it(and its skins) and he just got it free for the week

either remove free hero weeks or make it so if you own hero or if you bought the hero with RP you get priority over it and give me something nice like working ghost gangplank/fiddlesticks because i get absolutely nothing from free hero weeks.

//emoragerant over
Go away,You obviously have no Game designer skills,Free players are like bots who find glitches and bugs,Gtfo and L2Play and not wave your credit card around.

Disintegrator

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmo View Post
So your saying to all the new players GTFO, i don't want to give you any heros since you haven't earnt a single IP yet to buy any hero with IP. And force them to buy RP to get a hero they haven't even tried yet just so you can play your hero? and then giving priory over a hero, what happens when so called you have X hero with skin 1 but someone else in your group has the same hero with skin 2 what will you do then who fastest to pick it? And Free week isn't for you it for people who don't have IP/RP for heroes that haven't got yet to either try out so that they can get it later on if they want.
obviously you cant overide someone elses pick who also paid for it duh
imo ez problem solver just group all the scrubs together so i dont have to put up with them anymore and i can get some good competitive games, cause thats what this is supposed to be, a competitive game... or at least i thought it was :s

Andromansis

03-03-2010

He might not have any game designer skills, but that doesn't diminish the validity of his point of view.
The practicality, certainty, but not the validity.
I'm sure that he also understands that as the champion pool grows, the likelyhood of the champion he was planning on playing being picked either by the devs for rotation or by another player for play diminishes.

Disintegrator

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickStep View Post
Go away,You obviously have no Game designer skills,Free players are like bots who find glitches and bugs,Gtfo and L2Play and not wave your credit card around.
yea yea i understand why they do the free hero ****, but they need to give something to the people like me who support this game with our wallets not the scrubs who leech off of it.

obviously none of you scrubs agree with me because you are scrubs and only care about getting more free heroes

Disintegrator

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromansis View Post
He might not have any game designer skills, but that doesn't diminish the validity of his point of view.
The practicality, certainty, but not the validity.
I'm sure that he also understands that as the champion pool grows, the likelyhood of the champion he was planning on playing being picked either by the devs for rotation or by another player for play diminishes.
no ofc i dont have any game designer skills, i dont make games i rape them.
there should be a couple heroes that you can only purchase if you have bought a certain ammount of riot points or at least heroes that can only be purchased with riot points or something jeeze we are funding the game here

and to the people saying that its for testing etc. riot has testers for that purpose, and i pay them well, yes its good to have community feedback but i dont pay those testers to do nothing either, dont forget

anyways point is people who have put lots of money into game should get a nice little bonus imo