Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kids get banned for feeding/afking intentionally in Ranked right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brum21

04-24-2011

So this kid named Grizzley Adams went completely emo after I said "you're really good at overextending" then he says "say sorry or i go afk ryze" then I said "sorry?" then he goes afk. Pretty awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1hTqxy_CDI

There's the proof of him feeding and going Afk on purpose.

There really should be age divisions in this game such as (12-15) (16-18) (19+). I'd find that to be pretty benefial to ranked play, and also it would cut trolling down by a substantial amount.

(Also I had the reconnect bug displaying that I had a Pickaxe when it really was a Tears of the Goddess.)

Ukhai

04-25-2011

The majority of the people that I play with are 18+ when I party up with people. You're not going to have age divisions just from how someone acts in the game. My 14 year old baby brother plays a lot better and is more mature than my 24 year old friend.

Grodzrilla

04-25-2011

Im pretty sure its against rules to call people out like this.
I also think that their shouldnt be an age division purely because it wouldnt work, People lie on the age Verification. Also Like the guy above said there are mature 12 year olds and immature 40 year olds, Age divisions wouldnt help that much

Pyroxite

04-25-2011

Quote:
Grodzrilla:
Im pretty sure its against rules to call people out like this.

It's not.

shinaide

04-25-2011

Quote:
Pyroxite:
It's not.

it really is

sefy98

04-25-2011

how is calling someone out against the rules? we should have a forum for discussing people who are leavers/afker's. We aren't picking on them we're just posting what they did.