Professional Gaming Coach, Player, Commentator Justin "BOSS NASTi" Silva StartUp/FA!

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BOSS NASTi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2011

Hey Guys,

My name is Justin "BOSS NASTi" Silva, I'm a Professional Gaming Coach, Player, Commentator, etc... I specifically focus on Competitive Shooter & Strategy games but more specifically games in these genres that Gamers can "Make A Living Gaming" in. LOL seems like that next big game here in the MOBA Genre. Now I run a Competitive/Professional Gaming Youtube Channel for anyone that would like to get some information on me before I go into detail about what I'm looking to do here with either Starting a Team of 5 or Joining a Team & exactly what my Expectations & Requirements are.

Now to get right into it. When I first heard about HON & then shortly after LOL, I really never game them a second thought, clearly 1 of the big reasons I chose LOL was because it's FREE, just as many others out there. I've been doing research on the Competitive/Professional Scene for LOL and there is some serious Recognition & Attention that it's getting, I've recently watched a couple ESL & EMS matches that are posted on the News Page after signing in. It honestly has caught my Attention.

Getting in to what I'm looking to do here. This game only seems to me as it will get bigger and bigger without a doubt. I would like to Start Up or Join a 5v5 Team, but I want to be apart of a Team with Players that actually want to do something with their Gaming Careers, unfortunately there's to many Soft Gamers out there just as their's to many Soft people in Life. I want to be apart of a Team that Goes over Strategies, Watch & go over Film, have an Actual Gameplan, has Plays for every Scenario that could possibly happen(or close to it of course). I want players who actually "Take The Initiative" & really want to Succeed in order to be Successful". I Recommend watching this video by The Hip Hop Preacher known as Eric Thomas for those who have not seen this 2-Part video. It's only 15 Min long.

Secrets To Success Pt1
Secrets To Success Pt2

I want to be around & revolve myself around people who want to Care so much about the Little Things, the smallest Details because that at the end of the day are Advantageous things that can be Utilized.

I hope this gives a better and more in-depth look at exactly how I am & that I don't waste my time. I've already taken the time to figure out which Character type I prefer to play even though learning how to play all characters is coo I guess & sure if I really wanted to sit here and spend hours upon hours of doing that I could just like everyone else could as well. I play Ranged-DPS Champs Only, that is my focus for now. I use about 5-6 Champs That I spread out between using, but have an Order in which one's I will use 1st of course if they are not Banned in the Ban Stage of course. So no matter what I will be able to use an R-DPS Champ regardless. I have broken down Stat pages that helped in my decision for champs, Custom Item Build lists for Early, Mid, & even Late Game stages. I've played RTS/Strategy Games Competitively ever since C&C Series on PS1, LOTR: BFME 2, C&C 3 TB, C&C Series on PC, Age of Mythology, Halo Wars, TC: End War, Company of Heroes, Empire Earth, Civilization Revolution, Age of Empires Series, & etc...

Microing your Champ, constantly moving, paying attention to your mini-map to anticipate a gangk even if your opponents disappear into FOW. Warding to create LOS Choke Points, Knowing when to push & when not to, not OverExtending as you have a high chance of getting Gangk'd, Timing Buffs, Jungles, etc... on the dot, Finding champs that work well with others(Synergy), & etc... I'm sure I could go on & on, but I would hope that most completely understand where I'm at right now.

Last thing though as well, You MUST have a Headset/Mic as Talking>Texting. I have Skype, Vent, & etc... So getting on these will never be a problem as I'm on them regularly throughout the day.
Also My Schedule is 24/7 Literally, Here's a Look:

Monday-Sunday: 10am-12am PST, if not more. So I'm on around 115 Hours/Week.

I guess at the end of the day to wrap things up if anyone is Interested in Talking about Teaming or about me Joining Up, please feel free get in contact with me through these.

LOL: BOSS NASTi

Thank You for your time.

BOSS NASTi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2011

I don't think I mentioned this in my Initial Post, but I'm looking for people that also want to "Make A Living Gaming".

BG Pwn

04-24-2011

hit me up on LoL and we can talk more my ingame name is Pwn137

BOSS NASTi

04-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwn137 View Post
hit me up on LoL and we can talk more my ingame name is Pwn137
I do prefer talking over Skype as Talking>Texting.

BOSS NASTi

04-24-2011

Please if anyone looks at this thread, I do prefer Talking>Texting so please hit me up on Skype: bossnasti

BOSS NASTi

04-25-2011

I have had a bunch of people hit me up so far, but I am still always looking for players no matter what to talk with.

Occy

04-27-2011

I feel it's my dty to warn the LoL community that this guy is a TOTAL and utter joke and we don't want ******s like him playing this game srry bro go else where, HoN's the game for u.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7LnC...eature=related
i could link a LOT of videos but this one's good enough

Dominus

04-27-2011

i laughed

OmgLucky

04-28-2011

Neat.

BOSS NASTi

04-28-2011

Thanks for the feedback thus far, I do appreciate it. We have a solid 4 right now and are currently still looking for 1 to fill the last spot on this team. If you are still interested then make sure to read the initial post for information.

12345 ... 8