Patch Preview: 1.0.0.116

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maelnor

04-25-2011

nice tweaks.. love the remaked ali.. he deserves it.. and of course jeej for banishing the deny of gp.. not sure if xin needed those buffs but still.. o and dear god dont make it another 15 hour patch day its so annoying..

MetalShaper

04-25-2011

I don't get it. So what changed?

waynemcbain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

I'm going to miss my GP deny...

Enatu

04-25-2011

please please please buff kayle asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !1

=D

Wicker Wolf

04-25-2011

Good info, and I like the format.
But when is the patch planned to go live?

Shayuki

04-25-2011

Rofl, Alistar buffs when he's like top ban / first pick.

Amazing balancing... Hope there at least is a Cassiopeia buff, otherwise I have no idea what on earth is up with this. They also are nerfing Gangplank who was nearly useless anyway.

Scrumt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

I like this patch preview. Would much rather see the champions in question rather than seeing someone talk about it. Didn't really make sense but now it does!

Wankle

04-25-2011

What the flying ****hole alphabet rectum christ. Xin was already overpowered you assbrains, stop ****ing buffing his ****ty ***** ass. ****ing ********.

Kazurin

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wankle View Post
What the flying ****hole alphabet rectum christ. Xin was already overpowered you assbrains, stop ****ing buffing his ****ty ***** ass. ****ing ********.
umadbro?

Genotoxic

04-25-2011

Cool Ali buffs but making xin more OP wtf hes already so **** annoying when his charge with ult drops u half hp right there and then his other op move tht knocks u up and does insane damage who cares about team fights when u can wreck ppl 1v1 i think he should stay the same or have some damage tooken away but wht ever looks like in gonna start playing xin more cuz hes gonna be even more OP