Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Funniest one liners you have heard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

marcelomalta

06-15-2011

Im teemo, i can stealth kill everyone....

Cis

06-15-2011

Quote:
thehuzzahifier:
20 minutes into the game, and we're winning.

Our Morde, with an unintelligible name in another language, starts pingspamming the nexus.

Morde: PROTECT THE CASTTLE

I died laughing.

Cis

06-15-2011

I'm playing Ezreal, and I trueshot barrage up at mid from bot to kill a low HP morgana. She lives with like 30 HP, and the enemy yi at top /all says "hahaha fail noob". My trueshot barrage then hits him and kills him. "WTF OP"
and another one:
After killing a Trynd like three times as he ran away with full HP, he says, "**** exhaust, next game i'm getting revive"

MahatmaGanja

06-15-2011

"Press 'D' to Dance"

Irongrinder

06-15-2011

Some guy was yelling at my team. His grammar was awful. So I utilized crude humor.

Me: "Grammar: it's the difference between helping your uncle, Jack, off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

I couldn't resist. :X

GankB Deadite

06-15-2011

Names Ash, housewares.

plmkonist

06-15-2011

The best

"Don't worry guys im coming"

We see him on the minimap coming over to us, nothing funny or clever then after a few seconds he says

"Oh yeah im also on my way"

BuddhaPest

06-15-2011

so im vlad and i just traded kills with an enemy cait. my ashe says that if her exhaust was up she couldve killed ryze. soo..

me: ashe go get lizard buff
ashe on my team: what is that
me: a big lizard.
ashe: hard to kill?
me: nah ur lvl 12 u can handle it

i proceed to mid lane. several seconds later, i notice ashe in bot lane tower diving enemy renekton.

me: ashe wtf r u doing
ashe: getting lizard

we proceed to lol

Nytall

06-15-2011

A Soraka on the other team taking an ungodly amount of time to load When she finally does and were i game i type in all chat " I see your soraka is playing LoL on her shiny new Rolex"

Uinike

06-15-2011

My buddy and I were in a ranked game where a couple of our teammates had fed and were wanting to surrender. They put up the surrender vote and we said no. They screamed "WHY SAY NO!?" My buddy replies "We dont negotiate with terrorists."