Funniest one liners you have heard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juvinator7

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valixes View Post
I once heard someone say, "So <Champion Name here>, do you have enough coal to power your computer through the match?" to someone who took forever to load.
I now say this every opportunity I get.
Also- i/r/l, I love to use Twisted Fate's, "Only two jokers in the deck- and I got dealt you," line. Pure genius.
hahaah i had a friend say, "So,<champion name> what kind of wood is your computer made of?"

Cold Smile

06-14-2011

"Hi, I am North Korea. My government let me play for 1 hour today so hurry lose."

VTT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

I was playing Lee Sin not more than 16 hours ago (just as the servers were slowing down), and because of the terrible lag, we just kept dying and dying to this one mordekaiser who was seemingly unaffected. In any case, we all develop something of an intense hatred of this guy who turned 3v1 ganks around every god**** time. He scored a triple kill on my mates, ulted our Rammus (who died) just before I arrived. I did my Q-Q-E combo, but he ghost flashes away with a sliver of health, just before I land my kick. With nothing else in range, I kick rammus' ghost. He flies like no armordillo ever has. A second passes.

"AN ENEMY HAS BEEN SLAIN"

Our rammus, in between his fits of laughter, types "Lee Sin: Kicking ass to KICK ASS"

LBot

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark Angel HFB View Post
This thread was making me happy till I read this one... my mom just died. T_T

Hope you odnt read further... PWNT!!!1!!!11oneoneone

WitWick3dy

06-14-2011

Ok I've got 2: I was playing Ashe and was running from a lee sin, both of us having extremely low health. So I sit in the bush and start to blue pill, when all of a sudden Lee Sin comes running through the jungle trying to find me, so I step from the bush and shoot him with a volley for the kill: In chat: "Blind people never where viable fights" and " He didn't SEE it coming"

Kinda-sorta similar situation, when I was playing Ez I was taking mid, and their entire team dived me, except for their Mundo, who was off in a bush blue pilling after my team and I got him extremely low (My whole team except me died in the fight). So I was freaking out and I shoot my ult at the oncoming team, only clipping their tank, and then I instantly die. Only immediatly after I die the ult hit Mundo and he died. In chat: "Death from the grave!!!!!!"

Opheliac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

Hilarious! I was playing Cass going mid, and got a double kill and survived the gank against Annie and Garen

Annie [all] "Get that mutha fckin snake out of my mutha fckin lane!"

Couldnt help but lol

hairyharryz

06-14-2011

**** their Baron buffs, I'm ENGAGEZAHAR (HS's stream).

Hydrochoerus

06-14-2011

there was a fed olaf on there team and a cait on our team. everytime cait out down a trap olaf went "CUPCAKES"!

A Nuclear Waffle

06-14-2011

i was playing Maokai today and and my lane partner was Morgana and i created a small army of seeds (around 6 - 7) and i seen the enemies TF come charging into the bushes and runs back out as the seeds charge after him and manages to kill him. i then say, "sorry my seed went all over YO FACE!" and he replies, "yeah i choked on the gallons of tree ***** that was just forcefully put into me"

axewind

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaWJ View Post
at the start of a game...

rammus "I just smoked the fattest joint ever! I have no idea whats going on..."

We proceeded to lose that game
LMAO laughed hard