Funniest one liners you have heard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pop My Shrooms

04-23-2011

bump MOAR!

Kouhai Notice Me

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Trazier View Post
Oh, my personal best. First and only time I tried Ashe, I died in a teamfight, as did most of my team and all but 1 of the enemy team. Just their Ashe, and she was mid... in the center... at low health... I came back to life just as she was cleaning out a minion wave, and presumably Bing back to base.

So I decide, eh, Why not. I fire my arrow right down the center line, and type out "/all INCOMING!!! BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!" count 1 second... 2 seconds.... push enter (didn't want to give her ENOUGH time to react). And like 2 seconds later YOU HAVE SLAIN AN ENEMY!

I once sniped a nasus who flashed away into brush when I was playing ezreal, but I still have to say, THIS was my most satisfying kill, since I even told her it was coming ahead of time. Many lols were had at her expense, on both sides of the fight.
Best one hands down xD

Masticatorr

04-23-2011

As a fed Cho'ath, I decided to troll (I was 12-0-4) and go solid AD. 3 Bloodthirsters, Phantom Dancer, and Boots of Swiftness. We got into a teamfight, and i was thrown over a wall by singed. After my team died (they underfed) I ran in screaming "LEEERRRROOOOYYYY"

4 kills later, almost dead, their Rene ignites me just as I Crit him for my first Penta-Kill.

"At least I have chicken"
Mad player: STFU N00B

hybrid3214

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffinstien View Post
Brb, cat's on fire.
Lol I heard this one too. Wonder if it was from the same guy, I forget what his name was.

Amorak

04-23-2011

a dead teemo who had just killed a full health kennen by him running in his mushrooms says

"I ARE AWESOME"

"I ARE TOO COOL FOR GRAMMAR"

Ziasaur

04-23-2011

teamfight 4 of ours died

me: ASHE WHyyyy didnt you ult?????

ashe: saving it

*misses arrow, weaves it perfectly between last 2 remaining enemies*

no one says anything for 30 seconds

ashe: f*ck

Juttes

04-23-2011

Here's what went down: Our nidalee (my friend) d/ced but we were winning. I noticed top was being pushed pretty hard and the base tower was low hp. I decided to take it down (was playing tank Jarvan) to buy some extra time for my friend to reconnect. My teammate Amumu apparently was on the same wavelength.

We ran in, killed the tower and fought 2v5 killing one of the enemy team before dying. Our Cass came in moments later and sniped another of the enemy team.

Amumu then said, "We got that tower Jarvan. Nothing can take that away from us." Best line I've heard ever in LoL.

We proceeded to win in epic fashion after my friend reconnected by ganking the enemy team at baron and taking the buff ^.^

The Sperglord

04-23-2011

From a Cottontail Teemo:

"You guys are doing well on the Easter Egg hunt"

TheMeatBoss

04-23-2011

An enemy TF back around beta days instantly Gates to my team's mid tower and begins autoattacking it to his death, all-chatting "FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!"

ringfingers

04-23-2011

"Somebody give me something to wipe the fail off of my screen."