Funniest one liners you have heard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PC Console

03-14-2012

I've got 2 from when I mained Udyr

There was one game where I was top lane being chased by a lone Kassadin, one of my friends on Skype gets on his megaphone over the mic and says "KICK HIS ASS, <my real name>" - An enemy has been slain

Another time when I was top lane I was chasing a low-health Viegar, but I saw he still had a tower on the map and broke off, that's when I saw the tower had only a little health left and the minions weren't close yet, so I said "Wait, why am I running? *Bear stance and destroys the tower in a single punch*"

gonn

03-14-2012

kog'maw : hey kass
Kassadin : sup
[ALL] kog'maw: lol this kassadin is a homosexual

dunno why but i found this funny as hell

obey the frog

03-14-2012

"AP Morde is ****! My build is pro!" 0/5/3 at mid game. Starts Shield, rushes Mogs before boots. Noone close to his feed.

Enicidemi

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glejow View Post
Solo queued and got teamed up with a Malz. A team fight broke out in mid that led to two enemy champions running away both with low health and one with visions on.

Malz: Omai wa mo shinderu.

This was the only thing he said during the match.
Had one almost exactly like this. Queued with a LeBlanc who got rediculously fed, but never said a word. About halfway through, she randomly says, "****, these are some tasty pop tarts." Proceeds to carry us to victory.

UkyoSonoda

03-15-2012

"Sorry we no habla espaniol. We speak Spanish"

and a guy spamming "MI PANOCHE DUELLE!"

No idea what the second one means but as much as he spammed it we just started laughing.

Cokerjoker

03-15-2012

During December, every time I tossed Ezreal's ult, I would scream HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS

RIGHT DOWN SANTA CLAUS LANE on skype and on all chat

And the enemy would always. and I mean always reply back with the rest of the song while my ult is flying towards them

ChiIi Palmer

03-15-2012

Went to counter-gank bot lane, their bot lane was Ez/Janna with Voli coming to gank. My bot lane was Graves/Soraka with me (Skarner) counter-ganking. Their Ez/Janna flash away but voli wasn't so lucky. Got him low and his flash comes back up, and we think he's escaped with 10hp.

Then the dreaded banana popped out and chased him down, killing him.

Voli: "WTF, BANANA'S AREN'T IN MY PIC-I-NIC BASKET!!"

SPNaedre

03-16-2012

I was playing Nidalee last night and the Teemo I was laning against was low and behind his turret, running up and down to dodge. I threw my spear at him and he wandered right into my spear.

Me: Nice Catch
Teemo: Thanks, I'm thinking about trying out for the football team.

NinjaMonkee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Friends and I just got owned a little bit by the other team... we were discussing how we were gonna give them payback.

Friend #1: "We're gonna get you so hard!"
Me: "You're gonna have a b oner for days!"

Merich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Had a match where one of my teammates repeatedly asked the other team to stop swearing, when they refused he said:
Enjoy your time on the "banned" wagon