Funniest one liners you have heard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ions03

03-14-2012

Morelleo "were working very hard on the stealth rework"

Note : he said this before............

30ish new champions with skins
new game mode (dominion)
New mastery tree
new runes

Best one liner aka lie ever

xelaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

was playing a mudno who got stuck in a wall after being super knocked into it by half our teams push abilities out of respect we let him live but a caster minion wouldnt leave him so he was stuck and on chat he says "Mundo went where Mundo pleased and it didn't work out so well now why doesn't it work in reverse?"

for my Hyuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Pre-made 5 team on skype. A friend was playing Kennen mid we were preparing for a team fight at dragon. We told our mid go to help us team fight next thing.

"An ally has been slain", "An Ally has been slain", Enemy Double kill, "An ally has been slain", "An ally has been slain".

5 mins later our mid says this. "Sorry guise, had to get the door did you guise team fight?"

To clarify he didn't tell us he went to get the door he just left his comp and sat at mid turret.

bruniitohz

03-14-2012

Playing as Pantheon i decided to help our Sona(my friend) who was beeing chased by 4 enemies. I ulted in the middle of their and got 2 kills, then Sona died and i got another 2 kills scoring a quadra kill. Then suddenly an enemy renekton appears and fought me, i was killing him when an allied malzahar appears and ksed him with a basic attack...
Chat:
Double Kill!
Triple Kill!
Quadra Kill!
My friend: PENTA!!! PENTA!!!
My friend: PENTA!!! PENTA!!!
Aced
Me: WTF MALZ!? Y DID U KILL HIM!? IT WAS MY PENTA-KILL
Malz:sry, auto-attack
Me: **CK U

Then we won and malz gots 1/0/0

Profcory

03-14-2012

Playing one of my better games as Brand with some friends. The Pantheon on their team was getting rather upset, especially when I'd come from mid to gank him top. He cries out "THE FIRE BASTERD"
My team: "Who?"
Panth: "Brad! ****"

So ever since then, we've referred to the champion as Brad, The Fire Basterd.

GigglesO

03-14-2012

as playing corporate mundo: awwwww mundo check his schedule and pencil in your death precedes score tripple and two assists

AlphaQRough

03-14-2012

Playing as Cho solo top vs Singed
"Gentlemen's agreement?"
We proceeded to farm fest for the entire 45 minute game, completely ignoring everyone else, ordering our junglers not to gank and only building RoAs

SliceSabre

03-14-2012

Kog'Maw on our team was afk at the beginning for like a minute and someone on the team said he looked like a toaster.

He came back to help me at bot and quickly got two kills he then said:

"Who's a toaster now?"
"I'm the best toaster around!"

selfmurder

03-14-2012

after a 3/2 surrender vote: "report graves and soraka for voting no"

selfmurder

03-14-2012

"omg trynd buying armor" and he kept on for all game "tell me trynd why do u buy armor" ---- it was part of part of lantern