Funniest one liners you have heard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King ManiacX

11-21-2011

Sion: My balls hurt
Me: But your passive is Feel No Pain...

Sion afks for half the game

Iickitung

11-21-2011

After an ace.

You just smelled... what the Rock was cooking!!!

Dunse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

I was playing Dominion with some brazilians and my pal and he types
"The !$!$ is up with all this Taco Burrito bull @%^#, Your in a north american meaning that you should know how to speak NORTH AMERICAN not South American't!"
I ROFLMAO'd instantly

Charles Barkley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

In my friend's game the allied Xin Zhao flashed in his own fountain after being CV'd. The enemy Anivia says "Nice flash" to which Xin replies "I was dodging the CV".

SexyGamer

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrewsy View Post
"So I guess skill isn't a prerequisite for employment at Riot..."
nuff said. Phreak is the only decent player at riot.

TheSlappySlap

12-06-2011

I'm solo top as Fizz at nearly full health against a low health Irelia. I'm overextending a bit when the enemy jungle Fizz (also low health) dashes in at me from the bush, I throw my ult on him. The low health Irelia dashes at me and I Playful / Trickster so she can't stun me, as Chum the Water hits both. I fall back down on them and get a double kill.

Enemy Fizz: "OMG FIZZ SO OP"

MurhpysLaw

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrelenting Fury View Post
I'm not too sure I'll be able to capture the epic-ness of what happened, but I'll try.

First off: Our team was doing really terrible. Luckily, there wasn't any tards on our team attempting to blame everyone but themselves for our losing. Everybody was pretty chill.

Game proceeded. We all agreed to surrender at 20 minutes because we were getting absolutely annihilated. We surrender and I see this (I was blue team):

Blue Team Agreed to Surrender with 5 votes against 0!
Purple Team Agreed to Surrender with 5 votes against 0!

Camera proceeds to pan over to our nexus, it explodes, then it flies across the map to their nexus and their nexus explodes.

"VICTORY!"

I was pretty much dying in my chair. I felt like jumping off my roof, because I knew that I had just won the internets.
Dude! I think I was on the other team that game. We got a defeat because ours exploded second.... Never did that again lol

WontBeForgotten

01-02-2012

"top solo or i afk"

Yippppeeekiyayy

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusia View Post
Woah, me too
What if there was a guy....calling every Riot employees bad?

SnP Mashiro

01-02-2012

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa126/th-xodiaq/Mundo.jpg

my favorite