Funniest one liners you have heard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anon8792

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

As Skarner, "TRAP DOOR SPIDER" and drag enemy into jungle

Lunik

08-12-2011

I was tryn and spun in front of soraka to save her from an ashe arrow and certain death.

"OMG TRYN WHY ARENT YOU ATTACKING THEM"

Nektralik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Here's one, pretty rascist lol:

O****, dis fuked mo all dis **** godaym

Later on:

Aw fuk mayn need sum mo corn like #SHUT UP ma****a aint nuthin ma****a fuk man no #CORN ma****a

I have no idea WTF he was saying...

EasyTiger20

08-12-2011

My playgroup has started opening games up by going in /all and typing "Press D to dance!". Weve gotten a lot of noobs to waste their flash, ghost, etc. Lol.

Spiderfuzz

08-12-2011

I towerdived as Lee Sin, killing with resonating strike while they were running back. I followed them halfway to their next tower. In mid-flight, the Brand that was with me typed in all chat FALCON KICK

Luthrel

Recruiter

08-12-2011

After an Alistar kept face checking bushes and we (Ashe, Malphite and Jax) kept killing him. He goes "STOP CAMPING!" And then proceeded to keep face checking for the rest of the game.

SeniorEggman

08-12-2011

I was playing as Mage Nunu with my friend Twitch in the same lane, and we were owning the lane. But since he was so squishy, in a fight he would have to back off , leaving me to get the kill. Well we get into a fight us versus 3 of them (mid came to help) and I started my ultimate with every one in the radius, running after twitch who almost killed one of them. Well, I killed all three of them.
Him: All assists
Me: Sorry man. Nunu's ultimate is a cold hearted b*tch

TheDoorMatt9

08-12-2011

enemy champ after we won game:

"me go buy eat 10 min u want wait then wait ng wait then go"

made me think about this thread. haha.

Herby20

08-12-2011

Mord to Nocturne after he died

"THAT TRICK WON'T LAST FOREVER YOU HACK"
He got ganked all game long by Nocturne.

hi im deluded

08-14-2011

Our Kat fails top terribly. Being the kind jungler i am i decide to gank. I ping the target and alert my teammate of the gank. I charge in and start fighting and soon die. By myself.

"Sorry, was getting my level 6 skill."