Funniest one liners you have heard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eaglewolf

08-11-2011

Best one ever, Me-"Dude why arent you attacking the enemy team?" Dude-"Im in no hurry to get kills"

this guy didnt get any kills...the whole game haha

EasyTiger20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

This happened today. I was in a game with 3 friends and it just so happened one of them had bought the new taric skin. As soon as the game loaded up the enemy galio goes "Yo Taric, how many lawns did you have to mow to get that skin, fa g?" Without missing a beat our random Karthus just goes "One really big one". Everyone started dying over skype and /all.

Papa Skillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-11-2011

I was playing Wukong and showed up late to a team fight. By the time I got there, three of my team mates were already dead. I flashed in and ulted on the weak enemy team, picking up a triple kill. Kid goes, "Wukong is like that kid that shows up late to the party... But brings all the booze."

zstripes

08-11-2011

firetrucks don't stop at red lights !!!!

Drozzi

08-11-2011

"MANA POT ON VLAD, WTF????" -random solo q'r

And it wasn't really the words themselves, but the way it was posted and the timing, was just perfect.

Our team gave him so much **** about buying that mana pot for the rest of the game, I was lolin so hard.

Hiicantpk

08-11-2011

"You're Right, i should uninstall. Bye."
A summoner has disconnected.

JungIer

08-11-2011

Singed: Let me touch your ass

Valriuk

08-11-2011

idk if it counts but I once typed in the entirety of Queen's "Don't stop me now" while sprinting around killing people as a superfed Singed.

Adaxus

08-11-2011

My friend plays Jax, and when they run away.. well.. it's Jax, so their death is inevitable, but he always throws out "YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES ME HARDER!!" It makes me laugh every time.

Zeryk

08-11-2011

Tag, Yor-ick.