Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

conta suspensa

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

so br de coraçao

12-05-2011

Eu tive q ficar sem jogar pq minha mae pediu ajuda aiii fui suspenso do jogo augem poderia despani minha comta pf vcs iii do jogo

Sesshoumau

12-16-2011

until today I do not know why my account was banned and I was Haki aew I ask for the game send a message saying my password to my email and when aew Yogis ta ban of almost 4 years I do not know what to do already without throwing a mess to acontecel something is going crazy send me something I paid. porfavor send something more explanatory label which I gave to aki hj up not knowing what to do unto deleting the game away.

porfavor help me fallow

Bolhasz

01-05-2012

palhaçada isso ai de banir so pq saiu do jogo.. o jogo eh freee e ainda acontece essas coisa.. o meu deu ban tbm, so que aparece 05 2012 so que naum entro e hj é dia 5 2012 nada ve isso.. ate criei otra acc ¬¬ pura palhaçada

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-05-2012

Deslogados por qualquer razão, irá marcar sua conta em LeaverBuster.

LeaverBuster nunca vai suspender a sua conta por apenas um único deslogado

Você pode reconstruir sua conta em LeaverBuster por continuar a jogar sem sair'

Disconnections for any reason will flag your account in LeaverBuster, it doesn't matter if it's a power outage or an emergency. However, LeaverBuster will never ban you for just one leave and you can build back your buffer by continuing to play games without leaving, disconnecting or going AFK.

Willianpiris

05-06-2012

please help me, my account was also banned for lack of energy. I could not help, I tried to reconnect but after I finished the game was banned for being afk for long time . help me

lordcloaker

05-06-2012

Entao, se voce abandona muito jogo voce vai acumular pontos no "LeaverBuster". Depois de chegar a um nivel de ponto voce é banido por um tempo. Se continuar saindo de jogos os bans vão ficando piores.

Para diminuir os pontos no "leaverbuster" voce tem que jogar jogos ate o final sem sair ou abandonar.

Para ser banido tem que ter saido de varios jogos e não somente um. Entao se voce foi banido é reincidente.

Descontectar as vezes acontece com todo mundo ou uma emergencia e vc tem que sair do jogo, mas para ser banido tem que sair varias vezes. Esse jogo/comunidade não tolera gente que sai do jogo antes do fim, entao eu recomendo que voce pare de fazer isso que voce não deve ser banido novamente.

PS: não tem como desbanir depois de banido.

erlokoloco

07-18-2012

minha conta foi banida, mas ja chegou o dia dela desbanir, mas ainda n desbaniu e ja sao 14:52, o que faço?

Cauro98

07-25-2012

hello my name and cauro98 summoner, my account was banned, but it was not my fault, and that my internet went down, you guys would like her to liberate I can play
thank you
By: cauro98